Apr 27, 2024, 01:06 pm

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

Pertwee Pull-To-Open

Started by deck5, Dec 20, 2013, 12:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

deck5

Dec 20, 2013, 12:26 am Last Edit: Dec 20, 2013, 03:04 pm by deck5
Latest addition, here with a couple of close relatives.  Handle and hinges at some point in the future.

ptos.jpg

galacticprobe

Dec 20, 2013, 04:33 pm #1 Last Edit: Dec 20, 2013, 04:38 pm by galacticprobe
Okay... adding another setting to that Envy(microbial).jpg meter! That's brilliant work (all of them!). Black/charcoal grey background - late Pertwee/early Tom Baker: you've got two Doctors covered there! Do you plan on making one with the TARDIS blue background at some point and cover another two Doctors' eras (late Troughton/early Pertwee)?

Really FAB work. (I know you've got a Build Diary somewhere... On the hunt for them, I go, to have a good read - again!)

Dino.
"What's wrong with being childish?! I like being childish." -3rd Doctor, "Terror of the Autons"

deck5

I mean to take a better photo -- it's not actually charcoal gray.  It's dark teal, with blue haloing around the letters.  Hard to get it to pick up with the lighting I had at the time.

galacticprobe

Dec 20, 2013, 06:49 pm #3 Last Edit: Dec 20, 2013, 06:51 pm by galacticprobe
It still looks really cool! So with that background color it would be a late Troughton/early Pertwee panel. (And covers two Doctors!)

Do you plan - at some point - to make the charcoal-grey-later Pertwee version as well?

Dino.
"What's wrong with being childish?! I like being childish." -3rd Doctor, "Terror of the Autons"

deck5

Dec 20, 2013, 08:54 pm #4 Last Edit: Dec 20, 2013, 08:58 pm by deck5
Thanks!  I think it turned out fairly well.

I might do a charcoal one.  I will likely target the Newbery and TVM first.

Senseidale

very impressed fab work you should give your self a pat on the back and enjoy a beer   :D
Dale
"In 900 years of time and space, I've never met anyone who wasn't important"

dormantgene

See this is brilliant! When it goes from builders to artist it shines.