Sep 29, 2023, 01:23 pm


New, New TardisBuilders!

Door handles and Console Parts

Started by Scarfwearer, Feb 03, 2013, 03:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic


Feb 03, 2013, 03:16 pm Last Edit: Feb 03, 2013, 03:18 pm by Scarfwearer
Quote from: rasskin on Feb 03, 2013, 03:09 pm
I always look to Flints theatrical chandlers for such things as door handles.

Scroll down to Hot Bed Handle.

this might also be of some interest for console parts as i suspect some items used may be available here too. :)

Useful info from Rasskin. Thought I'd record it here so it can be found more readily in the future.



Feb 03, 2013, 04:02 pm #1 Last Edit: Feb 03, 2013, 04:13 pm by warmcanofcoke
I had some difficulty accessing the pdf link directly

you can also go to and Search down the list for "Door Furniture".


(Appear to have trouble opening the pdf in Firefox - but it opens just fine in Safari)
why doesn't the Guide mention them? - Oh, it's not very accurate.
Oh? - I'm researching the new edition.


Feb 03, 2013, 04:15 pm #2 Last Edit: Feb 04, 2013, 09:33 am by rasskin
sorry the pdf was no good, thank you for providing the link.

as you will see, should you explore a little, there are some handy bits in the other sections too. :)

I myself have employed stud plates, Pelmet Clip and Socket & Boss plates from the scenery fittings section.


Well the link works for me. On Firefox. :) Glitch maybe?