New, New TardisBuilders!

GEMINITIMELORD's TARDIS

Started by geminitimelord, Aug 04, 2008, 03:30 am

Previous topic - Next topic

galacticprobe

Nov 13, 2013, 07:10 am #540 Last Edit: Nov 13, 2013, 07:10 am by galacticprobe
Quote from: geminitimelord on Nov 12, 2013, 08:24 am
On another note....nice avatar ;)

Why, thank you! (And in every sense of the meaning, too; without you, I wouldn't have that avatar!) :D

Dino.
"What's wrong with being childish?! I like being childish." -3rd Doctor, "Terror of the Autons"

geminitimelord

Now that the Rebuild is Complete I had a chance to take some Shots of the Box in Different Lighting and from different angles. I used Snapseed to adjust filters and I came up with what I believe are some Amazing Photos of this box. I will share some of them with you here.

440.jpg442.jpg471.jpg469.jpg472.jpg503.jpg487.jpg479.jpg475.jpg481.jpg

galacticprobe

Nov 21, 2013, 07:20 am #542 Last Edit: Nov 21, 2013, 07:24 am by galacticprobe
What more can I say, except... eyepopping.jpg I WANT THAT ONE!

Dino.
"What's wrong with being childish?! I like being childish." -3rd Doctor, "Terror of the Autons"

geminitimelord

Lol which one?

Oh just the box....  Sorry Dino, i just cant seem to stop wanting to film her now that i fixed the blasted sign boxes.

I do like the really dark black n white... Maybe i should painted her a midnight blue....

galacticprobe

Nov 21, 2013, 08:02 am #544 Last Edit: Nov 21, 2013, 08:02 am by galacticprobe
Sixth photo down... make a copy and overlay "AN UNEARTHLY CHILD" over it. That photo is just begging for that!

And she's also like Lauren Bacall - the camera loves her! Film and snap away!

Dino.

Rassilons Rod

Have you cut down the left door? In some shots the stiles look to be marginally lower down than the right...

Very authentic if you have ;)

In most shots it isn't noticeable. But naturally if I see something I want to know if I was right ;)
In the cities in the streets there's a tension you can feel,
The breaking strain is fast approaching, guns and riots.
Politicians gamble and lie to save their skins,
And the press get fed the scapegoats,
Public Enema Number One.

atomicgraph

great shots of a great tardis, she came back together very nicely!

geminitimelord

Quote from: rassilonsrod on Nov 21, 2013, 08:47 am
Have you cut down the left door? In some shots the stiles look to be marginally lower down than the right...

Very authentic if you have ;)

In most shots it isn't noticeable. But naturally if I see something I want to know if I was right ;)

Wow what a good eye you have! Actually i raised the right door.

2 years ago I beefed up the left door and how it was connected to the post so the surface was that if a normal door. I didnt for the right because it has that slight warp at the top and i planned on building a new door. Well with refurb being more work than i planned I ultimately didnt remake the right door. i did however replace the St. John badge with a fresh one, and when it was installed i beefed up the way it connects to the post as I had for the left door. i also made sure it would swing open and not drag on the base. So for it to lock properly i did need to adjust the lock catch. .....so long story short, the right door is now marginally higher.  ;)

geminitimelord

Quote from: atomicgraph on Nov 21, 2013, 11:32 am
great shots of a great tardis, she came back together very nicely!
thanks Atomic!

I have a professional photographer who might have interest in taking some creative shots, if that ever happens i will most definitely share