New, New TardisBuilders!

emils dalek gallery

Started by atomicgraph, Oct 26, 2010, 01:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

atomicgraph

Oct 26, 2010, 01:15 am Last Edit: Nov 29, 2010, 05:52 pm by Scarfwearer
dalek stare.jpg

complete dalek.jpg

well not quite finished, id like to weather the paint but as far as the build its done and loads of fun :)

rocket

That's one scary Dalek, well done.
Farewell Sarah Jane, you will be missed.

the_temporal_mechanic

Gorgeous work Emil!  Well crafted, precise work. 

I'm quite impressed.

:)

atomicgraph

Thanks guys. It was really a challenge to build. Well worth it though

atomicgraph

Feb 08, 2011, 12:52 am #4 Last Edit: Feb 08, 2011, 09:24 am by Scarfwearer
i picked up this niffty little light at the dyi, to use as my exterminator beam its a little short but the effect is priceless
exterminator beam light.jpg

heres a little video my daughter helped me make

sanguinewolf

HOT DAM!!! that is a seriously nice - i actually am lost for words, on how to describe it.. as anything like project, build, prop sounds too hobbyist! and the quality of that dalek is Totally off the scale...

*bows to your skill and attention to detail*

atomicgraph

Well thank you so much that's really kind of you to say. The dalek is loads of fun as a project and finished

drew30

great build. very well done.

gwendolyn

This is so awesome! ;D It looks just like the daleks in the series. I wish I could make one or buy one.. But unfortunately I'm not so good in building and working with machines and I don't have enough money to buy one :P But good luck with all the building ;)

atomicgraph

Thanks Gwendolyn, you'd be surprised that it's  not to difficult to build lots of filling and sanding though... There've been a few made out of cardboard and look awesome... Still wanting to give it a good dirty wash paint job.

Rassilons Rod

Haha, that was great :) I would have loved one of those as a kid... Hell I'd love one now! :D
In the cities in the streets there's a tension you can feel,
The breaking strain is fast approaching, guns and riots.
Politicians gamble and lie to save their skins,
And the press get fed the scapegoats,
Public Enema Number One.

lswl

That is amazing! I love the eye! It is priceless, and that's just me looking at the pic!

atomicgraph

Thanks guys, It's a fun prop to have around.

atomicgraph

scarf.jpg

my wife knitted me a scarf!!! bless her heart it took her almost as long as it took me to build the dalek, its not full length but none of my props are accurate.