Mar 01, 2024, 08:55 pm

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

Andrewandmorph's Custom Sonic Screwdriver

Started by andrewandmorph, Oct 28, 2011, 09:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

andrewandmorph

Oct 28, 2011, 09:47 pm Last Edit: Oct 29, 2011, 10:39 am by andrewandmorph
Hi all, this is my first "new topic" thing. I have designed a sonic screwdriver based off a few old ones to make my doctor (fan film) his own sonic. Its based off the TV movies sonic as well as the 10th doctors sonic. It resembles the McCoy / McGann sonic because of its telescopic features and when closed it looks like it but with a few more changes. It also resembles the Tennant MK2 sonic from "smith and jones" onwards because of the sliding button as well as its telescopic features. here is a basic pic of it its not a very good drawing because it was only done in "MS Paint"

sonic desighn with out text.jpg

Please tell me what you think and if you have any improvements that you would like to suggest to me.
come on Ace we've got work to do

andrewandmorph

I am looking into having one made, but if its too much then i'm going to make one using the circuitry from the personalize your sonic set. the circut will have some adjustments eg. loger wires, new LED (maybe) then it will be made of PVC pipe etc. so not the nicest look but it would do.

galacticprobe

Oct 29, 2011, 08:01 pm #2 Last Edit: Oct 29, 2011, 08:04 pm by galacticprobe
That's a pretty fine drawing for being done in MS Paint. Is that The Doctor's name in Gallifreyan on the side? Because if it is, and you did that in MS Paint with the rest of the drawing, you've got some talent!

Dino.
"What's wrong with being childish?! I like being childish." -3rd Doctor, "Terror of the Autons"

andrewandmorph

it is the doctors name bit i didn't draw it ::), i got it off google but thanks for thinking that i did lol ;D