Jun 21, 2024, 02:09 pm

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

Sillysparrowness' collapsable and foldable TARDIS

Started by sillysparrowness, Oct 20, 2011, 01:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

wbalzer

Hi Astrid,

Great to see you back.  You were actually instrumental in inspiring me to build my TARDIS that I am currently working on.  For what it's worth... Thanks...

http://www.therpf.com/f9/its-bigger-inside-new-tardis-build-201923/index2.html#post3140378

How did you come up with the name "sillysparrowness"?  I found it written in the "center of the TARDIS" today... well...maybe.

Wade

ahammond12

sanpaulo12

Hello Sillysparrowness I am building a Tardis in my High School woods class and am having difficulties scaling it down to fit inside a house and i was wondering if you would be willing to share your plans with me to give me a much needed hand.

NotaMountainGoat

Just wanted to add to the chorus, and say what a hugely entertaining video this was. In fact I actually went back and watched it again after starting my own build, and found myself identifying with it even more.  :)

galacticprobe

Feb 11, 2014, 06:27 am #289 Last Edit: Feb 11, 2014, 06:27 am by galacticprobe
I just wanted to let our new members know that, while sillysparrowness pokes in to check on things every so often, she hasn't been on the Forum for a bit. But, I sent her a PM (which she should get a notice in her e-mail that she has one waiting... hopefully) letting her know that her Build Diary was generating questions again.

Dino.
"What's wrong with being childish?! I like being childish." -3rd Doctor, "Terror of the Autons"