Apr 26, 2024, 10:04 am

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

The Mister's parallel TARDIS console

Started by the mister, Oct 15, 2011, 03:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

the mister

the mister

Hey folks, I'm going overseas in two weeks, so this will be the last update for a couple of months. I hope you enjoy it.

PIC_0255 (800x600).jpg

PIC_0258 (600x800).jpg
I finished the roundels as well :)

PIC_0248 (600x800).jpg

PIC_0247 (600x800).jpg
I'm not posting any details about the controls because they are far from finished.

PIC_0238 (800x600).jpg

Hope people like it!

timegalaxy5

haha, awesome dude!!!  :o I love the look of all those clocks and switches and gauges!!! Nice work dude!

timegalaxy5dudeguy
--------------------------TIMEGALAXY5------------------------

DoctorWho8

Wow, that's like an acid trip console room!
Bill "the Doctor" Rudloff

museumdave

Mister- FANTASTIC  I love the way it has cometogether.  Nice Panels- Plexiglas?  Really like it- I hope you have a good time and safe travels.

cheers

Dave
"I could retire and be the curator of this place,"  the 11th doctor or maybe the 12th?

the_temporal_mechanic

LOVE IT!!!!!!  This is absolutely amazing!!!!

atomicgraph

rocket

That is really cool, I'm impressed. Nice work dude  8)
Farewell Sarah Jane, you will be missed.

DarthMoose74

warmcanofcoke

That is a really amazing Console. I love it!
why doesn't the Guide mention them? - Oh, it's not very accurate.
Oh? - I'm researching the new edition.

celation

Wow! Incredible. What an amazing room!

The transparent panels over the lights and components works really well. Great job!

Love the roundel wall too.

the mister

Wow, so many encouraging comments! Thanks so much guys, I'm glad you all like it. I'm pretty excited. And museumdave, it's PVC sheets I used for the panels :) They're pretty sturdy along with the bracing I prepared for them. And haha Bill, it is well trippy when you walk into the room, especially when the curtains are drawn, you get disorientated haha good thing theres a compass in there.

fridaysgoldfish

type55tardis

Well Done !! a truly imaginative construction . I hope you've given yourself a massive pat on the back,I can't wait to see the finished controls.
so let me get this straight,A thing that looks like a Police box standing in a junkyard,It can move anywhere in Time and space ?

DoctorWho8

Put some lava lamps and some plush beanbag chairs, and you'd be quite the hipster...for 1967. ;D
Bill "the Doctor" Rudloff