Apr 19, 2024, 07:12 pm

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

hartnell/baker console room

Started by timegalaxy5, Jun 13, 2011, 10:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

timegalaxy5

Jun 13, 2011, 10:35 pm Last Edit: Jun 14, 2011, 09:44 pm by Scarfwearer
Ok so I opened up sketchup on my computer the other day and opened an old file. It was a console room I had made about two or so months ago and since it did not have the controls on the console or anything on the walls I thought I would do some re-decarating. console room 2.PNG
--------------------------TIMEGALAXY5------------------------

timegalaxy5

if you guys like it i will post some pics of the console

celation

timegalaxy5

haha, cool, thanks, as you wish, top view.PNGpanel 1.PNGpanel 2.PNGpanel 3.PNGpanel 4.PNGpanel 5.PNGpanel 6.PNGroom.PNG hope you enjoy, now you can kind of see why its hartnell/baker.....

timegalaxy5

handofomega

timegalaxy5

thanks, when i finished this i was glad to see it finished. I enjoyed making it, but the thrill is in the chase, never in the captcher

timegalaxy5

type_1012_tardis

This looks like an older version of sketchup....

Anyways, nice!  Always nice to see a new take on an old classic.

End of Line
The ultimate TARDIS of ultimate destiny.  Type 1012.  Now with extra duct tape.

timegalaxy5

i believe that this is google sketch up 8, i don't find any difference in the versions, but i prefer this one best. Also my computer is a little old so it can only run certain programs, like it could not even run the game Spore.

timegalaxy5

handofomega

timegalaxy5,

In your SketchUp drawing, I am wondering if you have the "Extension" option turned on?   If you go to the top tool bar and go under "View", then go down to "Edge Style", check to see if the "Extension" is engaged.  That might be why type_1012_tardis thinks you are running an older version of the program.

timegalaxy5

oh, thanks, i did see that a few times but didnt know what it was, thanks, much-ly thankfull

timegalaxy5

timegalaxy5

OOOOHHHH! i went to view then to the edge style and turned off the profiles and kept only the extension on, it looks way way wayyyyyy cleaner, thanks for the help, much obliged.

timegalaxy5