New, New TardisBuilders!

my sketch up console

Started by timegalaxy5, Jun 09, 2011, 07:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

timegalaxy5

here is my sketch up console hartnel.PNGhartnell.PNG
--------------------------TIMEGALAXY5------------------------

timegalaxy5

hey, do you guys have any suggestions for any changes, i think this might be a bit too cluttered. well just tell me what you guys think and i will be sure to improve on my design and if you guys would like some close up shots to see what some of the stuff is than i would be more than happy to do it.

all thanks

timegalaxy5

handofomega

Actually I like the clutteredness of this console.  It could use a little fine tuning, but the clutter of the controls adds rather than subtracts.

timegalaxy5

oh, cool thanks, u said fine tuning, on which parts might i fine tune, because i kind of have no clue on which parts, if you could maybe be a little specific, all help is apreciated. thanks for commenting, i admire your fine work in sketchup, i started out with sketchup because of your work on the other board, so just, yah, cool.

timegalaxy5

type_1012_tardis

Awesome!
Nice mix of styles, now you just need to build a console room around it!

End of Line
The ultimate TARDIS of ultimate destiny.  Type 1012.  Now with extra duct tape.

timegalaxy5

i was thinking of doin that a long time ago but i was working on another console/console room when i was thinking of doing it and it never really came up again to my head till i looked over your comment......hmmm, hehe so many ideas just ran through my head.......we shall see

timegalaxy5

whovian-almighty

Eeeeeeek!!! this is fantastic! more pictures please! id love to see each panel and more shots from diffrent angles  ;D great build!
So, all of time and space, everything that ever happened or ever will, where do you want to start?

timegalaxy5

hey all, I plan to, (after i get home from vacation) make a new console, It shall be like this one, yet more organized, but have more stuff on it. I shall just keep this console on this thread in my files unless i plan to do anything with it. But yes, i plan to build a new console on my computer program google sketch up and it shall be awesome!! (well at least the best that i have done....)

tootles  ;)  ;D  :)  ;)

timegalaxy5