Mar 29, 2024, 02:35 pm

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

Finished Tardis for now

Started by Senseidale, Nov 03, 2013, 11:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Senseidale

I have fun building this I hope it meets with approval no doubt I will be tinkering with her, Just need to  get a pic of the wife with the box and then there will be a Dr with the Tardis.DSC_0402.JPG
"In 900 years of time and space, I've never met anyone who wasn't important"

TWX

Nice!  Sometimes I wish that I had more room, so mine could have been full-scale.

I read through your build-progress thread and didn't see anything indicating why you chose to build one.  Is this an overriding desire to have one, or is there also a practical consideration, like some kind of backyard storage?

Senseidale

No I have always wanted an excuse to  have one,  my daughter ask for one,  so there was my excuse also never had the disposable income before or the room, plan is to  put a beer fridge in it for the party nights.
Dale
"In 900 years of time and space, I've never met anyone who wasn't important"

Volpone

You did too good a job on it. You won't have anything about it that annoys you to have to fix!
"My dear Litefoot, I've got a lantern and a pair of waders, and possibly the most fearsome piece of hand artillery in all England. What could possibly go wrong?"
-The Doctor.

tony farrell

A beautiful job of the Brachaki Box!

galacticprobe

Nov 04, 2013, 06:32 am #5 Last Edit: Nov 04, 2013, 06:33 am by galacticprobe
Beautiful, indeed!

Dino.
"What's wrong with being childish?! I like being childish." -3rd Doctor, "Terror of the Autons"