Mar 29, 2024, 11:24 am

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

JG's TinDog

Started by jaguwa68, Mar 16, 2011, 08:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jaguwa68

Quote from: Volpone on Dec 31, 2022, 03:06 amAh, the Westminster Kennel Club Robot Dog Show.  A holiday tradition. 

I'd love to do a K-9, but I'll likely never get around to it. 

And I forgot to mention it over a decade ago, but you have a nice Alternate Doctor costume.  Your outfit, posing next to the TARDIS, is a better Doctor look than anything the 1980s produced, IMO. 

Much obliged. The pics were from Matt Irvine's annual model show at his village hall in Hanslope, which by luck is only about 20 minutes from me. This was 2017, K-9's 40th birthday, so Matt requested folks to bring along their K-9's for a bit of a pack gathering. The clothing was just bunging together the closest things I had for the local press, as they ran an article for the Shed of the Year competition I'd been asked to enter. The Old Girl is sadly no longer with me. I basically gave her away to a friend a couple of years ago as she was starting to fall apart, who was then forced to pass her on further. Wherever she is now, I hope she found a good home.

russellsuthern

Oh wow!
I love those pics of all the K9's together!
Do you know if Matt still does that show, what with covid and everything?

Looks like it would be a cool show to visit!

Regards.

Russell

jaguwa68

Quote from: russellsuthern on Dec 31, 2022, 11:06 amOh wow!
I love those pics of all the K9's together!
Do you know if Matt still does that show, what with covid and everything?

Looks like it would be a cool show to visit!

Regards.

Russell

Yes, I believe he did take a two year break, but it was back on 17th July 2022. I couldn't go, as it clashed with Fantasy Forest. He is running it again on 16th July this year, but it clashes again unfortunately! :(