Apr 18, 2024, 02:54 am

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

ravage's console

Started by ravage, Jul 17, 2010, 05:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ravage

i started on some of the panels while building the tardis so i would fit the console in the tardis when there both complete i will be using most of my martial that i wont need for the tardis for the console so they match well sort ofIMG_3894.JPGthis is the inside of the base part to make it a bit stronger i thought i would start from the ground up

ravage

Jul 24, 2010, 08:22 am #1 Last Edit: Jul 29, 2010, 11:25 am by Scarfwearer
i made two panels so i thought i would show the photos cause i forgot to do it when i made themIMG_3888.JPGand to get the a nice smooth cut i used the mitre saw like thisIMG_3889.JPGi made a groove then slowly took my time to get smooth finsh there smaller then nomral cause its being made to fit into my tardis and just like my tardis im using everyhthing i have to make it
and to make it look like it comes out of the centre of the tardis to
and here is one of the door panels for the tardis console that i madeIMG_3906.JPG

ravage

made another panel for the console out of metal since i found that so i made it out of that
so here is the photo of itIMG_4055.JPG so now i have three panels so far and the base not bad for finding things left over from my tardis build that i could use so far