Apr 16, 2024, 06:59 pm

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

Sugar Cookie TARDIS

Started by AuTomo, Dec 11, 2022, 08:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AuTomo

'Tis the season!

We had a Christmas cookie party last night, and I popped this little Doctor and TARDIS together with sugar cookies and enough icing to send an elephant into a diabetic coma. A little rough, but I figured I would post it here anyway, since it is indeed a TARDIS, and it was built.

In-progress photos:

IMG-5662.jpg

IMG-5663.jpg

IMG-5664.jpg

And the finished piece, with Doctor:

IMG-5665.jpg

IMG-5666.jpg

IMG-5667.jpg

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, all!
"Always try to be nice, but never fail to be kind."

Volpone

Looks quite accurate to the Pertwee era TARDIS. ;)
"My dear Litefoot, I've got a lantern and a pair of waders, and possibly the most fearsome piece of hand artillery in all England. What could possibly go wrong?"
-The Doctor.

AuTomo

Yeah, I suppose the lighter blue does give it a more '70s/classic feel. And the fluffy white hair could read as either blue-suit Capaldi or a capeless Pertwee. So I'll go with the old artist's adage: "Bring your own interpretation to it!"  ;)

Volpone

I hope I'm not being too mean.  In fairness, this looks nicer than my 10+ year old outdoor TARDIS. 
"My dear Litefoot, I've got a lantern and a pair of waders, and possibly the most fearsome piece of hand artillery in all England. What could possibly go wrong?"
-The Doctor.

russellsuthern

Love it!
Looks good enough to eat...

Russ

AuTomo

russellsuthern: Thanks! It was definitely bigger on the inside in terms of sweetness...

Volpone: No meanness detected at all! And your build is wonderful; plus it's still standing, which is more than I can say for this little one, which has since fallen victim to the fate of all cookies... ;D