News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

Another 'New' Photo from Facebook..

Started by peterjohn, Apr 11, 2022, 04:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

peterjohn

Apr 11, 2022, 04:12 pm Last Edit: Apr 11, 2022, 04:15 pm by peterjohn
Nice photo...
But can anyone work out where or even when?  ???

Police Box.jpg

Volpone

I am not English, so I have no idea if the Susan Peters storefront is a clue.  Cannot make out any of the ads on the bus.  But midway between the edge of the bus and the right side of the photo appears to me to be a light post with a fairly modern style streetlight (unless the dark line hovering over the building is actually a billboard on top of the building or a Dalek spaceship or something.)
"My dear Litefoot, I've got a lantern and a pair of waders, and possibly the most fearsome piece of hand artillery in all England. What could possibly go wrong?"
-The Doctor.

peterjohn

Definitely the 1960's (Going by the bus type)
If no one discovers the location or Box number by the weekend I will go through my Met Box List and try to work it out.......   :)

Kingpin

Volpone

Well done.  The angle is dead-on.  And the building with the round window is...there can't be many like that.
"My dear Litefoot, I've got a lantern and a pair of waders, and possibly the most fearsome piece of hand artillery in all England. What could possibly go wrong?"
-The Doctor.

mikey

"In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant. Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant. You may quote me."