Mar 28, 2024, 09:21 am

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

TARDIS Dimensional Control

Started by Cardinal Hordriss, Nov 16, 2021, 10:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardinal Hordriss

There was an attempt to...

In all seriousness I don't think it's horrendous considering it's all things I found in my bits box.

20211116_224438.jpg

20211116_224453.jpg

20211116_224512.jpg
I speak to you from the final days of Gallifrey. I am the past you have forgotten. You are the future I will not live to see...

Volpone

You sell yourself short.  It's very nice.  It has the clean elegant feel of the Hartnell era and totally looks like something someone would pull out of a TARDIS console.
"My dear Litefoot, I've got a lantern and a pair of waders, and possibly the most fearsome piece of hand artillery in all England. What could possibly go wrong?"
-The Doctor.

Cardinal Hordriss

Thanks. I just need to tidy some excess glue I've spotted but glad you like it.
I speak to you from the final days of Gallifrey. I am the past you have forgotten. You are the future I will not live to see...

elkad

Yours definitely looks alot better than my drawing...Allot better. :o

elkad

Cardinal Hordriss

Quote from: elkad on Nov 17, 2021, 01:15 pmYours definitely looks alot better than my drawing...Allot better. :o

No. Your drawing is way more accurate and a great guide to making a replica. I would have used it to build this but I can't make the custom parts.

elkad

Quote from: Cardinal Hordriss on Nov 17, 2021, 05:34 pm
Quote from: elkad on Nov 17, 2021, 01:15 pmYours definitely looks alot better than my drawing...Allot better. :o

No. Your drawing is way more accurate and a great guide to making a replica. I would have used it to build this but I can't make the custom parts.

I found an easy way to make circuit parts, by small wood dowel & fishing line or baling wire. The small dowel can be lathe down in a drill, the copper wire can be painted fishing line, wile the baling wire is used for the circuit wire connections.

elkad