Apr 19, 2024, 02:24 pm

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

Old Copper Panorama

Started by dhi_holo, Oct 07, 2021, 11:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dhi_holo

Does anyone still have the old Copper panorama that used to be on the BBC Website?
People have linked to that page a few times around this thread, and I've looked around to see if I could find it before, but I've never been able to refind it on other platforms, so I thought to ask here.

alextheyellowthing

Quote from: dhi_holo on Oct 07, 2021, 11:03 pmDoes anyone still have the old Copper panorama that used to be on the BBC Website?
People have linked to that page a few times around this thread, and I've looked around to see if I could find it before, but I've never been able to refind it on other platforms, so I thought to ask here.

I didn't know about it, but i'm sad i've missed it

fivefingeredstyre

Whats that then?

Volpone

"My dear Litefoot, I've got a lantern and a pair of waders, and possibly the most fearsome piece of hand artillery in all England. What could possibly go wrong?"
-The Doctor.

Angelus Lupus

Quote from: Volpone on Oct 08, 2021, 12:54 pm
Quote from: fivefingeredstyre on Oct 08, 2021, 06:14 amWhats that then?
Maybe the 2005 interior backdrop?
I thought that was 'corral'? I'd guess that 'copper' refers to the 11th Doctor's 1st interior? I think there used to be a 360° view you could look around - if memory serves, it was from before they added the extra bit of wall with that spider-web kinda thing and the screen?

Hang on...

Aha! Internet search skills to the rescue! I found it here, apparently the site of the original photographer: https://www.willpearson.co.uk/doctor-who-inside-the-tardis-in-360-degrees/

I was right about the wall, the big circle is empty and I'm assuming that's studio wall you can see through it.,
A mixed-up non-conformist, trying to fit in.

dhi_holo

Yes, that's the one, thank you so much!

fivefingeredstyre

Ahh... The whimsy TARDIS... 😜