Mar 29, 2024, 08:40 am

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

Screengrab request...

Started by Rassilons Rod, Nov 15, 2007, 04:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Rassilons Rod

Nov 15, 2007, 04:29 am Last Edit: Feb 09, 2010, 08:31 pm by Scarfwearer
I have original VHS tapes of Ambassadors of Death, Inferno and Colony In Space but no digital versions...

If anyone has any means of doing some screen grabs for me, I would be most appreciative :) At the moment, I am simply looking at the tv to my right (with no pause, I have temporarily mislaid the remote).

Interesting thing about Ambassadors of Death, apart from the interesting room the console is in, is that the console STILL has the radiation meter panel that was subsequently replaced with the metal panel.

Also they ripped out the rotatey bits of the time column (that are there, but rather shagged, in Inferno)and put green lighting gel around the tube lamps.

I'm just after the small sections where the console is on screen...

Many thanks
-Marc
In the cities in the streets there's a tension you can feel,
The breaking strain is fast approaching, guns and riots.
Politicians gamble and lie to save their skins,
And the press get fed the scapegoats,
Public Enema Number One.

mechanoid

Dec 06, 2007, 10:27 pm #1 Last Edit: Jan 25, 2010, 04:42 am by scarfwearer
Quote from: rassilonsrod board=discussion thread=1195100971 post=1195100971I have original VHS tapes of Ambassadors of Death, Inferno and Colony In Space but no digital versions...

If anyone has any means of doing some screen grabs for me, I would be most appreciative :) At the moment, I am simply looking at the tv to my right (with no pause, I have temporarily mislaid the remote).

Interesting thing about Ambassadors of Death, apart from the interesting room the console is in, is that the console STILL has the radiation meter panel that was subsequently replaced with the metal panel.

Also they ripped out the rotatey bits of the time column (that are there, but rather shagged, in Inferno)and put green lighting gel around the tube lamps.

I'm just after the small sections where the console is on screen...

Many thanks
-Marc

Hi Marc,

For Inferno, if you go here

http://www.grahamgough.com/Inferno/

I have put together all console appearances from every episode. If you download them you can enlarge as they are original quality sreen grabs. What a sorry state she was in by then?

I'm sure I noticed that the garage doors where the console was stored in Inferno resembled huge tardis doors , in one scene I'm sure I caught sight of a St Johns type logo on the outside.

Hope these are of use.

Graham 

Rassilons Rod

Dec 07, 2007, 04:04 pm #2 Last Edit: Jan 25, 2010, 04:42 am by scarfwearer
Thanks for those Graham :)

Yeah I noticed the TARDIS esque doors too. Not seen the SJA badge though...

-Marc
In the cities in the streets there's a tension you can feel,
The breaking strain is fast approaching, guns and riots.
Politicians gamble and lie to save their skins,
And the press get fed the scapegoats,
Public Enema Number One.

chrisrowand

Dec 07, 2007, 04:22 pm #3 Last Edit: Jan 25, 2010, 04:43 am by scarfwearer
I was watching this just last night. The logo on the door is the parallel world logo for the government that Brigade Leader Lethbridge-Stewart works for, not a St Johns ambulance sign.