Apr 20, 2024, 11:10 am

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

My Personal Custom TARDIS

Started by The_TARD1Sman, Sep 06, 2019, 12:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Volpone

Interesting.  It's got the roof and POLICE BOX like the TYJ and the paintjob (including blue trim on the phone panel) of the 1963 TARDIS, with the Smith/Capaldi blue window panes, and the heavy wood grain of the 2005 box.  Solid choices all around.  And nicely done. 
"My dear Litefoot, I've got a lantern and a pair of waders, and possibly the most fearsome piece of hand artillery in all England. What could possibly go wrong?"
-The Doctor.

fivefingeredstyre

The_TARD1Sman

overhall added lighting and rendered it with a few others to make her feel apart of the family , also my custom dalek to go with the custom TARDIS!£$%MYTARDISsds.jpg!£$%M46s.7.jpg!£$%M46souts.7.jpg

The_TARD1Sman

another Custom Exterior to Add To the list
a shot of it by Whittakers TARDIS Model
by the other custom exteriors
and on its own
Aiden TARDIS_Custom_rt.4.jpgAiden TARDIS_Custom.54.jpgAiden TARDIS.1.jpg

davidnagel

These are actually quite lovely.

The Eccleston/Tennant box with the classic signage really works. I wonder if you can give it the shortened sign space (rather than where it goes to the ends of the box like now) and see how that looks? ;)
Regards
David

The_TARD1Sman

cool idea i'll try that out and see how it works glad you like my work :)

The_TARD1Sman

another custom exterior to add to the list , made just on the spot no planning a sort of met box ish take maybe abit of hartnell and the st johns from the 7b exterior custom box.jpgcustom x.86jpg.jpgcustom x75.86jpg.jpgcust5.86jpg.jpg

The_TARD1Sman

Decided to Remake My Custom Personal TARDIS from scratch Trying To get The Perfect TARDIS design that would look like it could work in the show and this was my end result if you look carefully enough you may see parts of every TARDIS in this and abit of met box and along side it i decided to make plans for the box to incase i wanted to build it in real life in future23fs1.jpgte.91.jpgtefs.91.jpgtest re.s87.jpgtefs.911.jpgFront.jpgTop View.jpgSide's & Back JPGG.jpgCross Cut View.jpg
do let me know what you think of this design and wether or not you can imagine this working in the show or not  :)

russellsuthern

I think that's some very nice work there!

Well done

Russell

theoutcast

Nice! I especially like the Eccleston/Tennant-esque TARDIS with the street lantern on top! :)
The Outcast - Renegade Time Lord, Engineer and handyman, travelling through time and space in a Type 40 TARDIS.

gin42

I absolutely love the center blue window pane! The fact that detail hasn't been included in the on screen police box variations by now is criminal!! Very nice look overall aswell

Volpone

Only thing I would change is I would do a wider bottom crossbar on the panels.  I wish I had that on my physical TARDIS too.  Just not enough to go to the time, expense, and effort of retrofitting it.  But for me, that's the last final detail that makes a TARDIS "pop." 
"My dear Litefoot, I've got a lantern and a pair of waders, and possibly the most fearsome piece of hand artillery in all England. What could possibly go wrong?"
-The Doctor.

The_TARD1Sman

fun fact ive tweaked and reworked this box to look better overtime , will post images soon in future