Apr 20, 2024, 12:52 am

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

Fourth Doctor Coat/Hat stand

Started by whitestar2010, Jun 04, 2010, 10:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

whitestar2010

Hi all,

just wondering if anybody here had any good pics of Tom's coat/hat stand. I'm considering buying a replica scarf and wanted to try and track down an accurate coat stand to hang it on.

Rassilons Rod

Which one?

The one from the wooden console room that also appeared in the following season, or the standard design one?
In the cities in the streets there's a tension you can feel,
The breaking strain is fast approaching, guns and riots.
Politicians gamble and lie to save their skins,
And the press get fed the scapegoats,
Public Enema Number One.

whitestar2010

ok you got me there, I must admit I didn't know there were two different designs. I guess just the standard version that was seen most of the regular console room scenes. Although pics of both would be great - I'm not too sure how easy it is to track these things down, so it would be good to have a choice of stands to aim for. I've always wanted one with the scarf to help dress my Who collection room, which in time will be sporting nice roundels too!

Rassilons Rod

In the cities in the streets there's a tension you can feel,
The breaking strain is fast approaching, guns and riots.
Politicians gamble and lie to save their skins,
And the press get fed the scapegoats,
Public Enema Number One.

whitestar2010

Wow - super speedy pics there :O) - many thanks indeed - very helpful. I will definately check out that site for other reference images.

flaming cog

We have one is my drama department in school, I've been trying to bribe the teacher into letting me have it for years now....
(http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/5721/themanofmanyfaces.jpg)

the doctor 51

Hi all

I got a scarf knitted from a friends mum and i was also looking for a coat stand. I went onto www.argos.co.uk and typed in to the search bar COAT STAND. If you scroll down and look for 'wooden pine hat and coat stand' and it is the exact replica.