Various Modern TARDIS Exterior Box 3D Models ive been working on

Started by The_TARD1Sman, Mar 27, 2021, 06:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The_TARD1Sman

Mar 27, 2021, 06:51 pm Last Edit: Mar 28, 2021, 03:05 am by wolf_man22 Reason: Demonstrating "inserting" a picture.
using Photogrammetry ive made 3D Models of the New Who TARDIS exteriors heres a few renders of the props
Enjoy Folks2018.jpg2005.jpg2017.jpg2013.jpg2010.jpg2015.jpg2008.jpg

alextheyellowthing

Man, thoses are pretty good, you even have the war doctor tardis hinges right

Will you make à classic C and D prop ?

Volpone

Hi again.  The new board software is annoying in, once you upload an image, you need to go back to the uploaded image and click "Insert".  Otherwise the image will show up "greyed out".  I fixed one for you, but the moderator salary ;) isn't enough to make me edit them all.  :)
"My dear Litefoot, I've got a lantern and a pair of waders, and possibly the most fearsome piece of hand artillery in all England. What could possibly go wrong?"
-The Doctor.

The_TARD1Sman

Quote from: alextheyellowthing on Mar 27, 2021, 08:27 pmMan, thoses are pretty good, you even have the war doctor tardis hinges right

i have made the D prop its the one Labelled Moff 2010
and yup i sure do plan to make the Clean Version of C Prop

The_TARD1Sman

Quote from: Volpone on Mar 28, 2021, 01:29 amHi again.  The new board software is annoying in, once you upload an image, you need to go back to the uploaded image and click "Insert".  Otherwise the image will show up "greyed out".  I fixed one for you, but the moderator salary ;) isn't enough to make me edit them all.  :)
Thank you for the help :) means alot

alextheyellowthing

Quote from: wolf_man22 on Mar 28, 2021, 03:06 am
Quote from: alextheyellowthing on Mar 27, 2021, 08:27 pmMan, thoses are pretty good, you even have the war doctor tardis hinges right

i have made the D prop its the one Labelled Moff 2010
and yup i sure do plan to make the Clean Version of C Prop

Woops, my bad, i usualy look for the lamp to différentiate the early Smith boxes, it's a bit out of frame i tout it had the series 6 lamp

The_TARD1Sman

Adding onto the models heres some rendered shots of my AWJ whittaker exterior Box in diffrent enviroments , enjoy folks :) whitt7.jpgwhitt676.jpgwhitt21.8.jpg

The_TARD1Sman

heres a closer look at my series 5 TARDIS exterior model enjoy folks been tweaking with the textures and material to get the wood looking at its finest2010 stuff.492.jpg2010 stuff.493.jpg2010 stuff.497.jpg2010 stuff.494.jpg  ;)

The_TARD1Sman

thought id have a go at compling my digital stuff with my rl stuff on my work , example here with my 11th doctor costume and the TARDIS behind it get it together.jpg

russellsuthern

Nice work...

I saw some of your cosplay recently somewhere else... (facebook, I think.)
It looked awesome... especially the hair!!!  ;D

Cheers,

Russell

The_TARD1Sman

thank you so much that means alot :) maybe seeing more soon if cosplay is allowed on here

russellsuthern

Well, Cosplay is on the fringe of the sites remit, but it is allowed (there are dedicated sections for that sort of thing.)
After all, costumes are "cloth props" aren't they?  ;D

My own cosplay thread is here, but be warned... Have a stiff drink or two before diving in... ;D

https://tardisbuilders.com/index.php?topic=8648.0

Cheers!

Russell

The_TARD1Sman

russellsuthern

Thanks!
He was, is & always will be my idol!  ;D

Regards,

Russell

The_TARD1Sman

for fun i decided to make bad wolf bay to give my boxes a scenary to live in , thoughts :) bad wolf bay.503.jpgbad wolf bay 2010.1688.jpgbad wolf bay.501.jpgbad wolf bay 2010.1687.jpg