Apr 26, 2024, 09:50 am

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

Bubble tubes for consoles

Started by dustyfro, Dec 02, 2009, 06:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

dustyfro

Dec 02, 2009, 06:31 am Last Edit: Sep 07, 2010, 04:17 pm by Scarfwearer
I saw this and thought of the old TARDIS building crew.  Snoezelen is a company that specializes in products for sensory rooms made for people with disabilities or for elders with Alzheimer's disease and dementia.  It's kind of like sensory therapy with lights and sounds and smells and textures.  Anyway, they made these really cool bubble light columns that I think would be sweet inside a time rotor.  http://www.snoezeleninfo.com/bubbleTubes.asp
x Hannah

type 83

Go into the archives and look for herr_dokter's TARDIS

He has one of these

12th

the tardis im currently working on uses a bubble tube, Though it must be pointed out i never saw thie thread until after the design was made, We picked a bubble tube because my tardis design has a nautical old wooden ship look to it.

type 83

Quote from: 12th on May 24, 2010, 07:44 pm
the tardis im currently working on uses a bubble tube, Though it must be pointed out i never saw thie thread until after the design was made, We picked a bubble tube because my tardis design has a nautical old wooden ship look to it.

I'm hoping to do a glowing yellow bubble tube because my console's gonna be wood and brass. How much was yours?