Apr 16, 2024, 05:54 am

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

1:13 original Brackaki model (series 2)

Started by who.collector, Jan 01, 2021, 05:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

who.collector

Jan 01, 2021, 05:47 pm Last Edit: Jan 01, 2021, 05:49 pm by who.collector
Hello Tardis builders! This is my first post so I thought I might as well start with my most recent project, a 1:13 model of the original Brackaki prop. (from series 2 ish) I've tried to make a model of this prop twice before but never felt it came out quite right because I was using the CO Tardis toy as a base. This model was entirely 3D printed with files that I designed myself! There's a couple of things I'm planning to change on this model, such as adding accurate signs and adding a lock to the doors (which I forgot... whoops) and hopefully ill be able to make some more models of various Tardis props in the future!

Capture 3.JPG
Capture.JPG
Capture 2.JPG

The photo below shows my second attempt (made from a caves of Androzani fifth doctors Tardis with a few alterations) compared to my scratch build model.
Capture 4.JPG
Capture 5.JPG
Capture 6.JPG

I've also uploaded the files to thingiverse in case anyone wants to print one of these models for themselves! (https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4666940)
"Every great decision creates ripples, like a boulder dropped in a lake. The ripples merge and rebound in unforeseeable ways. The heavier the decision, the larger the waves, the more uncertain the consequences" - Seventh Doctor

russellsuthern

Lovely models.
Great colouring & texturing.

Russell

who.collector

Updade:

IT LIGHTS UP!

Capture 1.JPG
Capture 4.JPG
Capture 3.JPG
Capture 2.JPG
Capture 5.JPG

(for clarification, it is completely over-engineered inside, which is always a good thing)
"Every great decision creates ripples, like a boulder dropped in a lake. The ripples merge and rebound in unforeseeable ways. The heavier the decision, the larger the waves, the more uncertain the consequences" - Seventh Doctor