Apr 16, 2024, 07:30 pm

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

Jam Jar Lurker's Golden Gallery

Started by Jam Jar Lurker, Oct 24, 2020, 10:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Volpone

The night shot really looks like a screencap from the show.  The lighting, just a hint of blur, the heavy flaky snow.  I thought it was a comparison shot from the show with the day shot. Had to look at it 3 times before I saw the wall was the same and realized it wasn't the actual TARDIS.
"My dear Litefoot, I've got a lantern and a pair of waders, and possibly the most fearsome piece of hand artillery in all England. What could possibly go wrong?"
-The Doctor.

Jam Jar Lurker

Quote from: Volpone on Dec 29, 2020, 02:37 pmThe night shot really looks like a screencap from the show.  The lighting, just a hint of blur, the heavy flaky snow.  I thought it was a comparison shot from the show with the day shot. Had to look at it 3 times before I saw the wall was the same and realized it wasn't the actual TARDIS.

Thank you 😊 I'm wishing now I'd gone with my original thought and named the post Twice Upon A Time Cosplay.

Heavier snow forecast for tomorrow night, so I might get a nicer pic then.

Francïs
"Have courage, and be kind... Where there is kindness, there is goodness. And where there is goodness, there is magic."

russellsuthern

Great pics.

Good luck with the snow.

Not had any down here yet.

Normally I dread the snow because I can't get out to work, but this year, it's like "Whateverrrrrrrrrr....... I'm not going anywhere, anyway!!"

Thank goodness for Dr Who & TARDISbuilders!!

Cheers,

Russ

Jam Jar Lurker

Fogopolis
These started as a failed attempt to capture the TARDIS in the wonderful fog we have here today. Sadly our garden is too small to get the necessary distance. However, when I experimented with autoflash, my phone tried to focus in on the moisture and I got some interesting effects. I played around with the colours afterwards, but the swirls all came from the fog.

Francïs SnrPSX_20210107_194531.jpgPSX_20210107_194552.jpg
"Have courage, and be kind... Where there is kindness, there is goodness. And where there is goodness, there is magic."

warmcanofcoke

You have the beginnings of an opening title sequence  ;D
why doesn't the Guide mention them? - Oh, it's not very accurate.
Oh? - I'm researching the new edition.

Jam Jar Lurker

Frostopolis
On a cold and frosty TARDIS...PSX_20210109_111114.jpgPSX_20210109_111149.jpg

russellsuthern

Frost: Great for producing dramatic pictures, rotten for keeping your TARDIS in good nick...

Regards,

Russ

warmcanofcoke

There must of been some magic in that old blue box they found. ;D
why doesn't the Guide mention them? - Oh, it's not very accurate.
Oh? - I'm researching the new edition.

Jam Jar Lurker

redfern

You gotta' wonder what that courier thought when they made that delivery!

Sincerely,

Bill

russellsuthern

Jam Jar Lurker

1st Anniversary Multi-Doctor Special

It's a year today since we braved the terrors of Storm Ciara to pick up our TARDIS. To celebrate here's a multi-Doctor special.

PSX_20210207_195105.jpgPSX_20210207_202626.jpgPSX_20210207_194518.jpgPSX_20210207_194830.jpgPSX_20210207_202949.jpg20210207_203802.jpgPSX_20210207_195052.jpg20210207_204329.jpg
Francïs Snr

russellsuthern

I am currently suffering from cuteness overload!!

Great pics!!

And great scarves- I feel I have some serious competition in the 4th Doctor cosplay department  ;D

Keep those pictures coming- there's no point having a TARDIS if you don't play with it!!

Regards,

Russell

redfern

Mercy!  Your daughter with the glasses REALLY seems to be getting into the part (particularly that first image of her (second in sequence overall)!  Did you have to 'encourage" her to project that expression and pose, or was that totally of her own accord and you just managed to capture "the moment"?

Sincerely,

Bill