Apr 18, 2024, 12:34 am

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

BioDoctor900's Eccleston/Tennant Console

Started by BioDoctor900, Jul 14, 2012, 12:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Volpone

Again, whokids, you're posting unclear requests in a thread that is 2 years dormant.  You're the only person who's posted in this thread since September 2018.  Asking for things from people who aren't here isn't going to get you anything and it just disrupts the threads.  I'm a very hands-off person, but I'm very close to acting at this point. 
"My dear Litefoot, I've got a lantern and a pair of waders, and possibly the most fearsome piece of hand artillery in all England. What could possibly go wrong?"
-The Doctor.

Angelus Lupus

Mar 24, 2020, 09:49 pm #211 Last Edit: Mar 24, 2020, 10:01 pm by Angelus Lupus
Okay, so I'm feeling a little generous, and in the spirit of forum harmony: I went to the reference thread and found kiwidoc's reproduction of that panel http://tardisbuilders.com/index.php?topic=1111.msg68389#msg68389
control deskresized.jpg
Then through the magic of https://bigjpg.com/ I increased the size, applied a tiny bit of enhance, et voilĂ !
https://ibb.co/b3jmg1w

Whokids: don't expect people to do all the hard work for you, you need to make it clear in your request exactly what image or reference you need help with, it's useful to link to the thread/image/post you are talking about. Also, use the search function - this is probably the most neatly organised and categorised source for everything you need. With a little time you may find what you're looking for - if there's any possibility of uncovering prop details, then you can bet someone here has done the research!
Remember, this is a forum, not a chat room - people aren't going to reply right away, partly because of different timezones, partly because some folks have moved on to other things and haven't been here in a while, and partly because, quite frankly there's a lot of stuff going on right now.
Good luck with your build, but remember: People will be far more willing to help you out if just show a little patience and make the effort to explain/research what you need.

Edit: It took a little more effort than I thought, I had to work around the forums size limit, so I shan't be so keen to do this again on a random whim.
A mixed-up non-conformist, trying to fit in.

Cardinal Hordriss

I think it might be a case of a Whokid in a Gallifreyan toy shop for the first time lol. The ropes of the forum are easily learned in time.

I speak to you from the final days of Gallifrey. I am the past you have forgotten. You are the future I will not live to see...

whokids

whokids

Where do I get a trim phone I've searched on eBay and Amazon where can I get one

scotland yard

Quote from: whokids on Sep 15, 2020, 04:20 pmWhere do I get a trim phone I've searched on eBay and Amazon where can I get one

Ebay and Amazon. Literally a five-second search and I've found plenty of results, I don't know how you didn't get anything. If you prefer the physical shopping route, try a car-boot sales, charity shops, thrift stores...

But did you actually look through Amazon and Ebay? I don't believe you didn't see any trimphones in Amazon or Ebay.
Oh my giddy aunt!!

russellsuthern

I searched "Trimphone" on Ebay & got 126 results.

I don't think they are particularly rare...

;)

Russell