Apr 18, 2024, 01:41 am

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

Wiltshire (UK) TARDIS incidentally in the news

Started by No More, Aug 14, 2020, 10:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

No More

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-wiltshire-53749721

The playhouse isn't directly interesting (no offence...) but the TARDIS outdoor toilet made me go "whose is this?"

PTO sign isn't the normal content but I appreciate a bit more instruction may be necessary than if you're just calling the police station.

Volpone

I was thinking about posting this.  Parents built a treehouse for their kid(s) and listed on Air BnB as a lark but actually got a taker--for a fairly substantial amount.  No bathroom in the treehouse, but there is a slide you can take down to the yard, where there is a TARDIS outhouse.  Pictures at the link. 

That's a better picture of the TARDIS than in the story I saw.  Design-wise, it has a bit in common with the original iteration of my TARDIS (sans privy, of course):  Narrow cornerposts, which lead to square wall panels, undersized signal lamp.  Still, any TARDIS is a fine TARDIS. 
"My dear Litefoot, I've got a lantern and a pair of waders, and possibly the most fearsome piece of hand artillery in all England. What could possibly go wrong?"
-The Doctor.