Apr 19, 2024, 06:53 pm

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

I made thsis Brachacki Exterior

Started by Sebo the German Potato, Nov 16, 2020, 06:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebo the German Potato

Nov 16, 2020, 06:09 pm Last Edit: Nov 17, 2020, 06:41 am by Volpone
So i made this Exterior bcs I love the Brachacki Exterior (btw. plans by scarfwearer)

i would like to Know what you thinkBrachacki Cycles.jpgBrachachi.jpgBrachachi Lamp 2 doors open.jpgBrachachi Lamp 1 door open.jpgBrachachi Lamp off.jpg

Volpone

I went ahead and fixed your images. Once you've "attached" images with the current board software, then you need to go back through and "insert" the images.  Otherwise they show up "greyed out."  Since my garden shed was initially based on the Brachaki, it is near and dear to me and I wanted a better look at the pictures.  Looks like you've hit all the wickets.  It's got the tall corner posts of the Brachaki--maybe the most noticeable thing about it.  Oh, and the lamp.  That's the other give-away.  Lock looks to be in the right place.  Small-ish SJA badge (the resolution isn't such that we can see if it is the simplified cross of the 1963 prop, but one would assume.)  Definitely on the right track and instantly recognizable. 
"My dear Litefoot, I've got a lantern and a pair of waders, and possibly the most fearsome piece of hand artillery in all England. What could possibly go wrong?"
-The Doctor.