Apr 25, 2024, 08:57 pm

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

Custom Tardis Console

Started by ohplayz_yt, Apr 18, 2020, 12:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ohplayz_yt

So, here's a log of the changes that have been added to the console.

1. Panel redesign
The panels looked a bit goofy, as they were rectangular in shape, so the new panels are in the 11/12th Panel shape, or majority of the classic series if you like.
2. Danger meter (metre?) Upgrade
My  old danger warning light kept sticking up from the service on the panel so its had a complete redesign.
3. Danger warning light
As seen on consoles such as DW2012's,  he has a danger/distress call alert light next to his demst lever, so I added one to mine.
4. Mcgann style wires
Paul's Tardis had these wires that could be put into different holes so I knew I had to add it.
5. ? Thats it really, keep checking back for more updates, cya later. 8)20200428_020149.jpg

ohplayz_yt

Update

Ok, haven't been on in a few week, so here's a log of the updates!

1: Plug socket

I added a plug socket to the helm inbetween the handbrake and demat lever.

2: Car Stereo

I found my dad's old car stereo in the shed and I stuck it on the console and I applies black paint on it to make it look worn.

3: Black lever

I added a new lever that you can find on most garden lights, basically the thing that sits in the pot.

4: Lights

I have added some lights around the sonic charger, like Capaldi's console, I also added a strip across the top of the dematerialization lever like the strip that's below it in Capaldi's.

5: Key Pad

I sewn the screen off a school calculator (please don't snitch ;/ )
I glued it to the console panel with the stereo (see update number 2) and I painted it black.

6: Painted

I was fed up of the cardboard look, so I found my dad's acrylic paints in his cupboard (Don't snitch) and i applied back and blue! And then I applied a layer of glue all over the console to make it shine!

7: changed panel angle

I adjusted the panels to be more slanted so my sonic would sit further in the port.

8: changed inside of time rotor

I found my dad's old lamp frame and it looks good for a Tardis so I cut a whole in the tub on the time rotor and slotted it  in.

9:  painted led push lights

I decided that I wanted to change the telepathic circuit colour! So I painted the  rim around the light black and the transparent part blue!

That's mainly it for the updates, I've been working my butt off, feel free to check out my YouTube channel for more updates --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS1LRV7_rFV0g-DcsZaGzYA?view_as=subscriber20200516_022813.jpg