Apr 18, 2024, 06:20 pm

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

TCE (Tissue Compression Eliminator) Concept Idea

Started by elkad, Jan 23, 2020, 03:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

elkad

When I get an idea in my head, I tend to go threw alot of configurations of the idea. It's like giving me a bunch of Legos & told to go nuts. I love to mix & match things & images to see what comes out.

A concept idea for the Master's Tissue Compression Eliminator. Its a photoshop of a tear gas billy-club & a burning laser.
I had a story line to go with this prop.
A planet where the Master might have picked up the TCE (tissue compression eliminator). The officials of the planet have these devices that shrink a criminal, & then they put them a container with a compression field to act as a life support. If they escape the compression field, the prisoner is exposed to high pressures sensitive to a small body. Put simple, there slowly crushed.
The container fits into a cell that has a complex mirror system that makes the shrunken prisoner look full size in the prisoner visiting room.

TCE Consept.jpg

I also have a concept drawing of a TCE. (I found alot of my drawings are spring loaded like, made to pop open. I guess I like moving mechanical devices.  ;D ) Still working out the details. Any suggestions or ideas?

TCE Consept.jpg

ciderman

I always envisioned the Master stole it. I love the fact that the petals cover the shrinking element, it almost because it's that dangerous it has to be covered at all times
Nice concept. Shame character options never made one.

elkad

I had trouble with this image. I accidentally saved it in jepg instead of bitmap just as I finished all the outline work. I went back to color it the next day & I had to color in all those random pixels around every edge. I just finished it today.

It has 3 functions, 1, it shrinks the subject. 2, twist the barrel claws for full spread. And 3, fire the TCE again at the shrunken subject to resize back to normal.

This billy club slash shrink ray was from an alien species that would shrink criminals & store them in an environment with life support. If they tried to escape they would not only suffocate, they'd be crushed by the planets gravity. The perpetrator would be shrunk then put in a metal telescopic cylinder like container the police officer would where on his belt. An iris at the bottom would open & suck up the criminal inside wile the cylinder was placed on top of him or her.

I love making story-lines for props.  ;D  8)

TCE Consept.jpg