Apr 23, 2024, 09:28 am

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

3D parts

Started by Senseidale, Jan 22, 2020, 06:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Senseidale

HI all, I have finally invested in a new 3D printer and i must say I am very happy thus far, I have printed  out NSD ear cages rear part of the eye stalk (printed out well but needs more detail, now moving on to gun parts they needed a bit of tweaking but Gcode files ready to go, the printer as i write printing out a pull to open Door sign.
IMG_5800.JPGIMG_5802.JPGIMG_5806.JPG back of eye stalk (not enough detail)
"In 900 years of time and space, I've never met anyone who wasn't important"

davidnagel

Oooh fabulous!

*sends 3d print requests
Regards
David

Senseidale

Hi all, this 3 D printing is time consuming, so far the printing has not let me down, I did use some old PLA that i had given to me, and it was rubbish so the PLA let me down, I was trying to print the "Pull to open .......  you know the rest  " in 3D Letters to replace the current  sign on  my Tardis door, I have now ordered Black  (both arriving today via Amazon) the will print the letters off I have also have been printing other stuff for the Dalek new eye parts gun parts some parts took 17 hours to complete, I have also have been printing other bits and bobs playing with slicing software. my daughter has ask for Handles from the Time of the DR, so will be getting on that Job asap.
Regards to all

fullsizeoutput_2274.jpegfullsizeoutput_2273.jpegfullsizeoutput_2272.jpegfullsizeoutput_2271.jpegfullsizeoutput_2275.jpegfullsizeoutput_2276.jpeg

Senseidale

Sorry not the best pictures.

russellsuthern

They look amazing!
I want one!

Russell

fivefingeredstyre

Oooo So envious!

A 3D Printer is the other tool I want for my workshop only the other half isn't letting me play...

Senseidale

Hi all been Printing more parts for Dalek upgrade but I did take a break and print Handles the Cyberman needs a sanding and then painting ( when I buy some paint) I know it's not Dalek related but thought I would share 507FB4E5-E0C1-4CB8-ABE9-77541C256124.jpeg

Senseidale

Printed Dalek gun tip that will just sit inside the gun barrel and the end to hold the gun fins in place 79C99E0B-7F7E-46B2-83B9-B67FFAB9939B.jpeg82C10A55-ACA7-436C-B1AB-50F5D633569E.jpeg