Feb 24, 2021, 11:53 pm

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

Tennant era console image

Started by cdkshipbuilder, Jan 07, 2020, 02:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

cdkshipbuilder

Sorry to create a new topic but could not find exact area where to post.
I have basically finished the exterior of my TARDIS.
I am trying to find some high res photos on the 10th TARDIS interior to work with a printer to get a backdrop done up. Looking for some help. Thanks

Angelus Lupus

Jan 07, 2020, 12:18 pm #1 Last Edit: Jan 07, 2020, 12:42 pm by Angelus Lupus
What you are looking for is the image that was used for the 'translight' in the Tardis prop.
A translight is a large image (in this case, floor to ceiling inside the box) depicting the set from the doors, with a light shone from behind to complete the illusion.

I have an image in my collection here that looks like it could be a scan of the actual translight, or from one of the magazines, because of the 'dots' when you zoom in that look like a printed image. I can't remember where I found it originally, but it's 2499x3233 pixels which is too big to upload here without the forum resizing it:

2005_zpsvte7uie1.JPG

I'd wager that one (or more) of the clever folks here knows a good place to upload it, or even where to get a better version of it!
A mixed-up non-conformist, trying to fit in.

cdkshipbuilder

Wow. Thanks for this. You are right this is exactly what I am looking for. I'll keep my figures crossed that I can get a good file to work with. I want to complete the interior since my exterior is all but done.20191109_122940.jpg