New, New TardisBuilders!

The Masters TARDIS

Started by theta_sigma, Sep 04, 2019, 05:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

theta_sigma

Sep 04, 2019, 05:41 pm Last Edit: Sep 04, 2019, 05:42 pm by theta_sigma
Masters 2.jpg

Volpone

Quite sexy.  He could even team up with Darth Vader and he'd feel right at home.  I love the designs with a hexagonal room with the angled walls like this.  I thought I was so clever the first time I doodled this kind of configuration, but so many talented artists like you have done neat things like this that I can't be sure I didn't just pick up on it here. 

Will you be adding in some detail shots?  I'd love a closer look at the console/time rotor.  The entryway is neat too.  And the auxiliary control panels on the walls.  If The Master had a Susan (or a Darth Vader), he could send them over to read off the codes from the fault locator.   
"My dear Litefoot, I've got a lantern and a pair of waders, and possibly the most fearsome piece of hand artillery in all England. What could possibly go wrong?"
-The Doctor.

expendable

It's stunning with an incredible atmosphere but it's so dark in there, how does nobody trip all the time? Especially with those stairs around the edge of the room? I'd suggest modifying your risers to include lights.

The doors and wall sections are definitely fun. I really like the spiral staircase, very good. The console is incredible!

Thanks for sharing!