TARDISmans ED thomas Coral interior 3D model

Started by The_TARD1Sman, Apr 09, 2021, 02:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The_TARD1Sman

in other news of interiors ive also made many other of the modern interiors , including a personal faveorite of mine the coral TARDIS interior , fun fact this coral model you see here is the same interior you see on the cover of the big finish 9th doctor audio adventures recently annoucned  ;) all the TARDISes you see on the covers are my work  :)  enjoy folks  coral 2.jpgcoral .jpgcoral 3.jpgcoral 4.jpg

Angelus Lupus

Wow! The lighting really makes those 'Coral' images look real! You totally nailed the recreation of the set, and it's only the lack of lighting/filming equipment or other such 'behind-the-scenery' stuff in the wide shots that gives it away. Seeing it on the cover art, there's no way I'd know it wasn't taken from a publicity photo or screengrab.  ;D
A mixed-up non-conformist, trying to fit in.

The_TARD1Sman

some coral love felt id try some series 2 esc lighting coral.jpg

The_TARD1Sman

So Today as its Been a Year Since i Rendered This Console Room , Ive Been Remastering My 2005 - 2010 Coral TARDIS interior , so I Thought Id Remake My Interior Backdrop For The Console Room ,

Enjoy Folks ;)E_XEEmbWQAEoLDS.jpg

alextheyellowthing

Quote from: The_TARD1Sman on Sep 16, 2021, 09:39 pmSo Today as its Been a Year Since i Rendered This Console Room , Ive Been Remastering My 2005 - 2010 Coral TARDIS interior , so I Thought Id Remake My Interior Backdrop For The Console Room ,

Enjoy Folks ;)E_XEEmbWQAEoLDS.jpg

Is this a back drop for your boxes ?
It's soo cool^^

Angelus Lupus

Amazing! I love the lighting on this, it captures the moodiness of the 2005 interior really nicely. It's getting saved straight to my folder of 'Interior backdrops and views from the doors' folder!
A mixed-up non-conformist, trying to fit in.