May 12, 2024, 09:47 pm

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

The new TARDIS

Started by cybermat, Nov 12, 2014, 03:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

karsthotep

I am sure I speak for the community when i say our thoughts are with your and our most genuine condolances,  we are terribly sorry to hear of your loss.  We are always here for you.

Karst
I want notes, lists and answers by the time I finish this here Juicy-a-Box! WARNING: I am Thirst-ay! And it is Fruit Punch! And it is Delicious!"

anime

im sorry for your loss cybermat :'( :(
"I'm being extremely clever up here and there's no one to stand around looking impressed! What's the point in having you all?" -11Th Doctor

Davros Skaro

Sorry for your loss, I understand what your going through, I lost my father 5 years ago. Think of it as he's gone to a better place & he can now watch down on you & see you & your family even though you can't see him, but you will feel him when he's around.

All the best.

Chris.
Chris.

Volpone

Losing your Dad is rough.  While it's the wrong universe for this board, I like to imagine mine coming back to give me advice in glowing Jedi robes. 
"My dear Litefoot, I've got a lantern and a pair of waders, and possibly the most fearsome piece of hand artillery in all England. What could possibly go wrong?"
-The Doctor.

cybermat

Thank you from the heart , for your support.
you are an extraordinary community.
And it is rare to see peoples united as you are, thank you.

davidnagel

Sorry to hear that cybermat :(
Regards
David

galacticprobe

Aug 12, 2017, 03:45 pm #81 Last Edit: Aug 12, 2017, 03:46 pm by galacticprobe
You have my deepest condolences, cybermat. I lost my father back in 1994 (23 years ago on the 27th of this month; he was only 57 - a year older than I am now) and it was pretty devastating. Hopefully your dad had a longer, happy life, and as Chris said, think of him in a better place where he can always keep a watchful eye on you, and you'll know when he's right beside you to have your back.

Dino.
"What's wrong with being childish?! I like being childish." -3rd Doctor, "Terror of the Autons"

cybermat

Thank you Dino for your support, And yes it is very hard and harder when it suddenly happened because he was only 53 and he committed suicide ...And It's me who found him.

galacticprobe

Aug 12, 2017, 04:51 pm #83 Last Edit: Aug 12, 2017, 04:51 pm by galacticprobe
PM sent.

Dino.
"What's wrong with being childish?! I like being childish." -3rd Doctor, "Terror of the Autons"

russellsuthern

God, that must have been terrible.
Words seem pretty useless at a time like this, but I feel I need to let you know that TardisBuilders is a pretty close & caring community & we will all be thinking of you & sending you & your family all our best wishes.

With sympathy,

Russell Suthern

timewomble

That's horrible, cybermat. There's nothing I can say which would make that better, and I can't pretend to know what it's like, because I don't. I hope you have good people who can support you through this.

cybermat

Thank you everyone for your support,

It is really great to see the community of TARDIS Builders united like a big family all over the world,

And I think I will work on a new project here on TARDIS Builders, to keep my mind focused on something I like, and sharing it here with you.

During that time thank you very much everyone for your support,Good night.

fivefingeredstyre

Jesus Cybermatt, thats hard. For what its worth I'm sorry you had to go through that.

Hope your family are holding up now and you all get through it.

Steve