TARDIS Log

Started by Cardinal Hordriss, Jun 21, 2019, 05:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardinal Hordriss

Just going on this screen cap -

received_441124719773750.png

I came up with this -

IMG_20190621_184602.jpg

I'm not sure there is anything more to it than that. I'll have a rummage for a small circuit board to go inside.
I speak to you from the final days of Gallifrey. I am the past you have forgotten. You are the future I will not live to see...

ciderman

Very Nice! There's one on eBay at the moment. Yours looks more accurate though Screenshot_20190621_210445_com.android.chrome.jpg

Cardinal Hordriss

And I made it for far less than they want for theirs.

Thanks.
I speak to you from the final days of Gallifrey. I am the past you have forgotten. You are the future I will not live to see...

Cardinal Hordriss

Redone the blue bit and added the internal gubbins.

IMG_20190622_113554.jpg

IMG_20190622_113615.jpg

elkad

I was in the process of making one of these, but I couldn't find a small enough motor to make the spools spin slowly.
I was thinking having quotas from the episode in the black box recorder, & the recording spools spin when playing.

elkad

Is there a reference post here for this prop, if there is, can someone hit me a link.

Cardinal Hordriss

I couldn't find one.

elkad

Cardinal Hordriss

Upgrades in light of new pics. I know the spools should have holes but I couldn't make them look neat enough.

IMG_20190629_150224.jpg