Apr 18, 2024, 09:31 pm

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

The Cardinal's TARDIS

Started by Cardinal Hordriss, Apr 22, 2021, 05:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardinal Hordriss

Apr 22, 2021, 05:50 pm Last Edit: Apr 23, 2021, 01:55 am by Cardinal Hordriss
He's an old one but there have been a lot of changes. Mostly by myself but also by the techs back home during the Time War and others for CIA missions.

20210422_184713.jpg

20210422_184740.jpg

Some of the changes...

- Teleport system - salvaged from crashed freighter on Gauda Prime.
-Type 40C Time Rotor and scratch built hexagonal control console.
- Type 80 dematerialisation circuit.
- Seasonal atmospheric systems - a result of age and extensive internal architecture.
- Droid maintenance crew. R5-E3 (Hawkeye), BB-2B (Tubby), R3-M1 (Remy), R1-P5 (Ripper) and R0-X3 (Rex).
-Auto-pilot/computer control. In addition the ORAC super computer is permitted limited access to TARDIS systems (ORAC was "retrieved" from the British Museum: Daedalia Planum, 5478 AD).
-Auto repair modules (Vorlon origin).
- Hospital complex (installed during the Cloister Wars).
- Hangar (now defunct due to lack of exterior chameleon circuit).
- Battle TARDIS security systems and shields.
- Type 50 sensor package.
- Game room.
- Traditional library.
- Cinema.
- Botanical Gardens 4kmĀ².
- Type 40 telepathic field generators.
- Battle TARDIS emergency conversion unit (installed after Dalek annexation of Monan).
- 2 extra power storage cells.
- Emergency dematerialisation power boost.
- Workshop and part storage bays.
- Armory (weapons from a vast range of planets and times).
- Kennel (for unknown K9 unit found at Maldovar Market. Investigation of unit's origins pending).
- Minbari meditation room.
- Variable gravity batting cages.
- War room/Combat Information Centre (installed after Dalek annexation of Monan. Control room adjacent).
- Observatory.
- Brig (installed for CIA work).
- Droid repair bay.
- Larger kitchen with open fire.
- Holo pursuits chamber.
- Type 35 Reletive Dimensional Stabiliser.
- Type 50 Chameleon Circuit (later removed due to compatibility issues; the ship having been built with no exterior Chameleon CIrcuit).
- Type 70 perception filter (installed for CIA work; replacing original MKIV Misdirection Cicuit).
- Conservatory.

Contents of Botanical Gardens

- Hot springs.
- Stone circle.
- Lion's den (Chronos the lion was rescued from an unidentified alien ship. Unable to be released into the wild he lives in the TARDIS. He dislikes guests but obeys Hordriss's every word and sleeps by his bed).
- Herb garden.
- Natural swimming pool.
- Moon bathing terrace.
- Pumpkin patch.
- Tree house.
- Bat habitat.
- Zen garden.
- Lunch pail tree.
I speak to you from the final days of Gallifrey. I am the past you have forgotten. You are the future I will not live to see...

Cardinal Hordriss

May 02, 2021, 04:49 pm #1 Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 04:51 pm by Cardinal Hordriss
I forgot the doorstep.

20210502_174817.jpg

20210502_174800.jpg

20210502_174747.jpg

I don't know why the door looks wonky in the pics. Maybe the camera being so close...
I speak to you from the final days of Gallifrey. I am the past you have forgotten. You are the future I will not live to see...