Apr 19, 2024, 10:49 am

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

Ben's Second Custom TARDIS Console

Started by the_temporal_mechanic, Dec 31, 2010, 04:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

asimov

Hey I like the look of this Tardis console.

I am sure i recognise that tubing. I used to use the same stuff at work, is it 32mm by any chance?

Strangely one of the panels looks like a machine I used to use at work for showing small defects in the metals.

Well Done
------------------------------------------------------
Asimov

the_temporal_mechanic

Thanks! I appreciate the compliment. I'm not quite sure what tubing you are referring to?

galacticprobe

Apr 17, 2014, 06:32 am #17 Last Edit: Apr 17, 2014, 06:32 am by galacticprobe
Jarenelo! Welcome back from the great beyond! Where have you been hiding all this time? (Chasing down the Master for stealing your War TARDIS? ;))

Dino.
"What's wrong with being childish?! I like being childish." -3rd Doctor, "Terror of the Autons"

the_temporal_mechanic

I lurk in the shadows of the forum every day. I like to see what unfolds without much interference ;)

galacticprobe

Apr 18, 2014, 04:24 am #19 Last Edit: Apr 18, 2014, 04:24 am by galacticprobe
Quote from: jarenelo on Apr 17, 2014, 05:01 pm
I lurk in the shadows of the forum every day. I like to see what unfolds without much interference ;)

Typical Timelord philosophy! ;D

Dino.
"What's wrong with being childish?! I like being childish." -3rd Doctor, "Terror of the Autons"

the_temporal_mechanic

It's about time for me to show what has been coming together on the fringes of the forum. I have another console that has been cooking for a while. It's more of something the Corsair might be piloting...

petrovich

the_temporal_mechanic

Hey, thanks petrovich!  I really love the work you have going on so far. Great console you have there!

clockworktimelord

I love the concept and how you explored a different direction (pushing the control pannels out and away from the time rotor). The details and colors are great, so much to look at and admire.

the_temporal_mechanic

Thanks, clockworktimelord! I appreciate the compliments. This one is still in service and has a whole room decorated around it now.

fridaysgoldfish

I believe a statement like that warrants photographs  :)

galacticprobe

Jun 10, 2015, 07:04 pm #26 Last Edit: Jun 10, 2015, 07:04 pm by galacticprobe
Goldfish, I think the photos you're looking for are already here on Page 1 of this thread.

Dino.

the_temporal_mechanic

There are actually new photos, Dino. There's also a whole new room in fact. :) My lazy self hasn't posted them yet ;) I'll get right on that, Goldfish :)

galacticprobe

Jun 10, 2015, 08:45 pm #28 Last Edit: Jun 10, 2015, 08:46 pm by galacticprobe
What?! :o You've been holding out on us, jarenelo? (Goldfish, what say we tag team him? Though I'd be doing most of the tagging since my back wouldn't survive the first impact! ;D ;D ;D)

Dino.

fridaysgoldfish