May 19, 2024, 12:41 am

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

Jam Jar Lurker's Golden Gallery

Started by Jam Jar Lurker, Oct 24, 2020, 10:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Jam Jar Lurker

New Google Earth
Our TARDIS has turned up on Google Earth!

Francïs
IMG-20220227-WA0010.jpg
"Have courage, and be kind... Where there is kindness, there is goodness. And where there is goodness, there is magic."

Jam Jar Lurker

"Have courage, and be kind... Where there is kindness, there is goodness. And where there is goodness, there is magic."

Angelus Lupus

Can't quite decide if the Tardis is lurking ominously, or just cheekily photo-bombing!  ;D
A mixed-up non-conformist, trying to fit in.

Jam Jar Lurker

Quote from: Angelus Lupus on Mar 18, 2022, 11:23 amCan't quite decide if the Tardis is lurking ominously, or just cheekily photo-bombing!  ;D

When Russell T Davis wrote it, it was innocently, if cheekily, photo-bombing. But when Steven Moffat took over we discovered it had always been lurking ominously. Then when Chris Chibnall took charge, we discovered it was all because of a throwaway thing I said when I was seven. Hope this clears things up.

Francïs

Sidriver

Where did you get the inside wall poster of the inside I'm mean the back wall  please
Regards
Sid

Jam Jar Lurker

Quote from: Sidriver on Nov 20, 2022, 04:41 pmWhere did you get the inside wall poster of the inside I'm mean the back wall  please
Regards
Sid

From a talented chap on here known as @The_TARD1Sman

Jam Jar Lurker

The Snow Spiders Are Out In Force
PSX_20221213_155812.jpg

Rassilons Rod

In the cities in the streets there's a tension you can feel,
The breaking strain is fast approaching, guns and riots.
Politicians gamble and lie to save their skins,
And the press get fed the scapegoats,
Public Enema Number One.

alexcutler

Slightly surreal request - do you often come across spiders with more than eight legs?

Jam Jar Lurker

Quote from: alexcutler on Dec 13, 2022, 07:12 pmSlightly surreal request - do you often come across spiders with more than eight legs?

Personally, no.

Francïs

Andrew Harvey

PSX_20221213_155812.jpg

' I'll Av that flippin Doctor when ee comes out!!!'

Rassilons Rod

Quote from: alexcutler on Dec 13, 2022, 07:12 pmSlightly surreal request - do you often come across spiders with more than eight legs?

Haha, I was referencing "Planet of Spiders", in which people are forbidden from using the S word ;D
Public Enema Number One.

alexcutler

Quote from: Rassilons Rod on Dec 14, 2022, 06:42 am

Haha, I was referencing "Planet of Spiders", in which people are forbidden from using the S word ;D

How did I miss that reference... [crawls back down the TARDIS-corridor of shame]

Rassilons Rod

Quote from: alexcutler on Dec 14, 2022, 08:06 pmHow did I miss that reference... [crawls back down the TARDIS-corridor of shame]

;D
Public Enema Number One.

Andrew Harvey

Hey there AlexCutler! Please will you tell us more about the funny looking Police Box on your 'avatar' thingy?

All praise the Great One!
  Andrew

( fancy missing a reference like that! Tut!)