Mar 29, 2024, 04:57 am

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

Brachaki Altered '72 and others in Skyrim

Started by ionsith, Aug 03, 2015, 10:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

d0ct0r200004

If you add these as mods on bethsda.net on skyrim special edition on xbox one I will love you forever. :D
-Doc204

ionsith

Thank you for kind words and comments. I will try to get the textures looking as realistic as I can but I am hampered by Skyrim's game engine. The renders above are taken in Quixel Suite which uses PBR (Physically Based Rendering) system, alas Skyrim being nearly 5 years old doesn't support this.

I really don't know if this will be allowed on Xbox One simply because it is copyrighted material. On PC it doesn't seem to be an issue with the modding community as the majority use the Nexus site which are independent of Bethesda. The consoles will download the mods through Bethesda's own service which, as I understand it, be a lot more stringent about copyrighted material. I could be wrong, but that's the situation as I understand it. Also, and this is a big consideration, the mod itself is not my own work. The TARDIS Regenerated mod was made by theshatteredsteel and I simply made and donated some TARDIS exteriors to him as the ones that shipped with the mod were not based on any particular design and were frankly not that great. If he wants to upgrade the mod to work with the newer version of Skyrim then that will be upto him. I believe he stopped work on it to focus on modding Fallout 4. 

Angelus Lupus

Skyrim is 5 year old? Where does the time go? Regardless, once I upgrade my computer I'll be re-installing it and making time to d/l some Tardis fun.
A mixed-up non-conformist, trying to fit in.

ionsith

Yup! 11.11.11 was the release date... I remember it well. I'm planing on doing more upgrades and modifications to the TARDIS Regenerated mod and if the author doesn't object I can provide a file with fresh exteriors and hopefully interiors :)

ionsith

Busy few weeks but I've managed to get a few new shots and some new exteriors made
TYJ2.jpgTYJ1.jpgLogopolis1.jpgColumn1.jpg

ionsith

Here's a finished '63 version with new paintwork.. The base is the proper 3" depth, it's just buried in a rock!

Hartnell1.jpg

galacticprobe

Oct 11, 2016, 06:37 am #51 Last Edit: Oct 11, 2016, 06:37 am by galacticprobe
You've got some serious talent there, ionsith. All of your images are extraordinary! And beautiful! :o They really capture the spirit of all variations of the TARDIS (and I still love that Master's Greek - or is it Roman? - Column).

Dino.
"What's wrong with being childish?! I like being childish." -3rd Doctor, "Terror of the Autons"

ionsith

Aww thank you, Dino, I really appreciate the kind words. I'm taking a wee break from Police Boxes to expand my modelling to more difficult shapes (some of which may still end up as TARDISes!) but I will continue to work away on the old girl. Hartnell Dark.jpgHartnell Snow.jpg

The_TARD1Sman

is this like an actual Mod people can download? and do you plan to do the modern boxes in skyrim , im curious :) truly sublime work

Angelus Lupus

Ah yes, I remember this. I was never able to fully enjoy this mod, because I bought the Skyrim Special Edition, and the mod for the enhanced console to allow you to access the extra settings for mods like this one wasn't updated to work with it.
But... I see those have been updated since the last time I looked (ages ago) so it might be time to have another try!

wolf man, I see the mod name has bee changed from 'regenerated' to 'reborn'. Depending on what version of Skyrim you have the links are:
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35774 for 'original' Skyrim
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/6605 for Skyrim Enhanced Edition

Thanks for reminding me of this!

ionsith

Quote from: wolf_man22 on Oct 21, 2019, 10:46 am
is this like an actual Mod people can download? and do you plan to do the modern boxes in skyrim , im curious :) truly sublime work

Thanks, although ShatteredSteel deserves the credit, I only supplied the boxes. To be honest I'm not a huge fan of the post 1996 TARDIS. But You never know... :D

The_TARD1Sman

ionsith

Oct 22, 2019, 09:40 am #57 Last Edit: Oct 22, 2019, 10:05 am by ionsith
Thanks. The issue I have is that ShatteredSteel is pretty much done with his mod. I would have to get his permission to update and distribute the mod myself. If there's enough demand I can go that route.

I've noticed that the mod has been updated by someone else... and they haven't credited me for my work!!

ionsith

I'm making more models for the mod... and it's expanding!

Angelus Lupus

Great to hear!

Now, if I could just get the Skyrim Script Extender to work.....