Apr 22, 2021, 08:32 pm

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!


2005 NST TARDIS Lamp

Started by chainsaw, Jul 06, 2009, 03:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TG

Dec 05, 2006, 01:19 pm #75 Last Edit: Aug 21, 2010, 10:16 pm by scarfwearer
LOL  ;D ;D ;D I like it

Doctor Who meets Lord of the Rings!


Mark

Dec 06, 2006, 01:52 am #76 Last Edit: Aug 21, 2010, 10:16 pm by scarfwearer
Clearly TimeLord of the Rings TG!

kiwidoc

Dec 06, 2006, 08:56 am #77 Last Edit: Aug 21, 2010, 10:16 pm by scarfwearer
I spy with my little eye....

[noimg]http://xs110.xs.to/xs110/06493/trb-03.jpg[/img]

DoctorWho8

Dec 06, 2006, 01:30 pm #78 Last Edit: Aug 21, 2010, 10:16 pm by scarfwearer
According to the slate, that was recorded in February, whereas the majority of Bride was filmed back in July.  Interesting.
Bill "the Doctor" Rudloff

Rassilons Rod

Dec 06, 2006, 01:59 pm #79 Last Edit: Aug 21, 2010, 10:16 pm by scarfwearer
Quote from: doctorwho8 board=general thread=1165216370 post=1165411855According to the slate, that was recorded in February, whereas the majority of Bride was filmed back in July.  Interesting.
Bill "the Doctor" Rudloff


Bill, thats a 7 not a 2... its just got a line through the stem. :)

-Marc
In the cities in the streets there's a tension you can feel,
The breaking strain is fast approaching, guns and riots.
Politicians gamble and lie to save their skins,
And the press get fed the scapegoats,
Public Enema Number One.

DoctorWho8

Dec 06, 2006, 06:43 pm #80 Last Edit: Aug 21, 2010, 10:17 pm by scarfwearer
Quote from: rassilonsrod board=general thread=1165216370 post=1165413559Bill, thats a 7 not a 2... its just got a line through the stem. :)

-Marc


Ah.  I can see the resemblance.
Bill "the Doctor" Rudloff

Primrodo

Dec 06, 2006, 06:00 pm #81 Last Edit: Aug 21, 2010, 10:19 pm by scarfwearer
You might be able to actually get one in the States. I had two lamps, one I got from the UK, and one that was sent to me finished from Kylash in the US, where he bought it at a Menards or something.

Good luck though!

chriskingbees

Dec 06, 2006, 09:10 pm #82 Last Edit: Aug 21, 2010, 10:19 pm by scarfwearer
I would be willing to buy one and ship it over to you if I can find one. I did this for our friend Dr. Iz. Postage isn't cheap though
KB

Doctor Iz

Dec 07, 2006, 03:52 am #83 Last Edit: Aug 21, 2010, 10:19 pm by scarfwearer
creativeguy - Chris is absolutely right about the postage, but well worth the investment to have an authentic 2005/06 TARDIS lantern.  I can dig up the receipt if you want to know how much to expect, presuming that the B&Q still has the lanterns in stock. I do believe our friend Purple, posted somewhere on TR2 that the lanterns come off the shelves in fall and re-materialize in spring.

Cheers,
Jon
(http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h310/jonizdo/Logos/DRIZ_rev20080226copy-2.jpg)

Rassilons Rod

Dec 07, 2006, 09:18 am #84 Last Edit: Aug 21, 2010, 10:19 pm by scarfwearer
Quote from: creativeguy board=general thread=1165426555 post=1165426555It would be nice to have sitting around inspiring me to build. :)


Work is beginning on my original style lamp with a Fresnel, this week :)

-Marc
In the cities in the streets there's a tension you can feel,
The breaking strain is fast approaching, guns and riots.
Politicians gamble and lie to save their skins,
And the press get fed the scapegoats,
Public Enema Number One.

creativeguy

Dec 13, 2006, 05:27 pm #85 Last Edit: Aug 21, 2010, 10:19 pm by scarfwearer
Quote from: primrodo board=general thread=1165426555 post=1165428023You might be able to actually get one in the States. I had two lamps, one I got from the UK, and one that was sent to me finished from Kylash in the US, where he bought it at a Menards or something.

Good luck though!


Thanks! Menards? Hm... I wonder if I could just get one there. I wonder if I have one near me. -laughs-



That would be great. About how much was it?

Quote from: driz board=general thread=1165426555 post=1165463523creativeguy - Chris is absolutely right about the postage, but well worth the investment to have an authentic 2005/06 TARDIS lantern.  I can dig up the receipt if you want to know how much to expect, presuming that the B&Q still has the lanterns in stock. I do believe our friend Purple, posted somewhere on TR2 that the lanterns come off the shelves in fall and re-materialize in spring.

Cheers,
Jon


That would be great! I really appreciate the help :)

If I can't find one here in the states I'd really appreciate help getting one from elsewhere.



creativeguy

Jun 19, 2007, 12:28 am #87 Last Edit: Aug 21, 2010, 10:20 pm by scarfwearer
Which one is the right one? Also the links are broken.

DoctorWho8

Jun 19, 2007, 01:15 am #88 Last Edit: Aug 21, 2010, 10:20 pm by scarfwearer
Copy and paste the links manually.  The board likes to chop up the long URLs.
Bill "the Doctor" Rudloff

creativeguy

Jun 19, 2007, 02:06 am #89 Last Edit: Aug 21, 2010, 10:20 pm by scarfwearer
Ah geez. I can't believe I didn't notice the chopped links.  So these lamps can't be used for the current season box?