Apr 20, 2024, 12:19 am

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

The Brain of Morbius

Started by warmcanofcoke, Sep 27, 2017, 12:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

galacticprobe

Feb 20, 2018, 08:02 am #15 Last Edit: Feb 20, 2018, 08:03 am by galacticprobe
Are those screen grabs from 'Red Dwarf XII'? I don't remember seeing this one before and I've seen all of the 'Red Dwarf's up to 'XII'. (The wife and I are going through that one now, and if this one is from 'XII', we haven't gotten to it yet.)

But you do have a very good question... just how many "brain" props does the BBC (or ITC, ITV, etc.) have, and to they share props with each other like they used to, with 'Space: 1999' and 'UFO' set pieces appearing in 'Doctor Who', and 'Who' props and set pieces (the 2010 console's Atom Accelerator appearing in 'Red Dwarf XI' as part of the "Groin Exploder")?

Dino.
"What's wrong with being childish?! I like being childish." -3rd Doctor, "Terror of the Autons"

Rassilons Rod

It was the finale of Red Dwarf VI.

"Out of Time".
In the cities in the streets there's a tension you can feel,
The breaking strain is fast approaching, guns and riots.
Politicians gamble and lie to save their skins,
And the press get fed the scapegoats,
Public Enema Number One.

galacticprobe

Feb 20, 2018, 09:05 am #17 Last Edit: Feb 20, 2018, 09:05 am by galacticprobe
Oh... great. Now I have to go back and re-watch 'VI' again. (Not a huge problem since Britbox has all 12 Series of 'Red Dwarf'. But, I don't know if it's the Roku or Britbox itself, but the lag in response when you press a button on the remote to start or stop something from playing is almost like the signal is traveling all the way to the UK before it takes effect.)

Anyway, thanks for the info, Marc!

Dino.
"What's wrong with being childish?! I like being childish." -3rd Doctor, "Terror of the Autons"

redfern

I'd suggest getting a few 2 liter containers of "Mountain Dew", a carbonated, "sugar water" beverage with a notable caffeine content.  It has a nearly luminous yellow/green hue.  You still probably wouldn't want your pets to get into it, but it certainly would not be lethal to humans (unless one is critically diabetic and drank half the volume).  Really, the worst I imagine would be the soda going flat.  Plus, I'm not sure you'd want to drink something which had items of plastic and/or wax floating in it.

Sincerely,

Bill