Apr 19, 2024, 07:36 pm

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

Sonic Screwdriver Sound Module

Started by elkad, Feb 28, 2019, 08:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

elkad

Feb 28, 2019, 08:11 pm Last Edit: Feb 28, 2019, 08:14 pm by elkad
I was looking around YouTube for sound effects & found a guy who makes electronics fro props, including the sonic screwdriver, or a sonic screwdriver. This guy could be helpful for adding sounds to other props.
http://www.plecterlabs.com/shop/index.php

Screenshot_4.jpgScreenshot_3.jpg

karsthotep

very nice, thanks for sharing that link. 
I want notes, lists and answers by the time I finish this here Juicy-a-Box! WARNING: I am Thirst-ay! And it is Fruit Punch! And it is Delicious!"

the_temporal_mechanic

I've emailed him about the soundboard and he seems to be working on an updated version. You have to check back a lot to see if he has them in stock. He states on his website that he doesn't like inquiries as to when something will come available. I've been looking out and there hasn't been an update in more than six months on getting them in stock. Anyone else been in contact with Erv?

Let me know. I'd love to use one in a project.

Theta Sigma

Erv at Plecter Labs is worshiped in the Star Wars circles.  He makes the best sound cards for lightsabers hands down IMHO!  I hope he makes a new sonic board with a classic Season 15  sound effect.  That has always been my favorite!
"I just put 1.795372 & 2.204628 together." - 4th Doctor

too_many_cars

Can't say enough good things about these sonic boards.  They suck quite a bit of power, so make sure you have a strong LiPo battery in your replica!

If you're making a McGann replica be sure to ask for the 'Brian U version' which has the main modern series sound (a la Night of the Doctor), with the TV movie alternate button sound, and the Baker sound as the alternate button + start at specific rotation sound.

--Brian

nacholibre

Hey guys im following this very closely, would this fit into a 10th sonic screwdriver im looking to get a kit soon from someone on Instagram they sell them on etsy, will this fit.