Started by MOLDA, Jul 04, 2017, 12:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MOLDA

Jul 04, 2017, 12:00 pm Last Edit: Mar 07, 2020, 12:47 am by Molda
removed post

danielc

danielc

boxman550

exellent work so far molda you should check out my custom TARDIS i put together if you like

The14thDr

I love this console!! To me you've managed to merge the best elements of both the 2010 and latest TARDISes with plenty of your own ideas thrown in for good measure. I'm loving the "exploded hexagon" design, and those panels around the base of the time rotor.

I can't wait to see more of this. :)
"Would you like a jelly baby?"

MOLDA

Thank you so much, i just love messy consoles full of stuff that you probably don't even need, just like 2010 had this kind of style, then i added some things that would help me to operate it easily. I even made every panel specific for flying it, such as communications, flight panel, navigation etc. I'm glad you like it ;D

Vale

Well, lucky for you the 2010-2012 and 2013-2016 consoles happen to be my favourites, so I'm going to rate a mashup of them very highly indeed :D

roguetimelord

This is so awesome, I love all the controls and the detail is fantastic!

danzoid

This looks fantastic! I can see a bit of inspiration from Matt Smith's first console room, and what a great room that was.
I actually personally think that this console design is better than the one they used through Series 7-10. Great work!

Volpone

I love the "feet."  If I ever get around to building a physical console, I may steal that idea. 
"My dear Litefoot, I've got a lantern and a pair of waders, and possibly the most fearsome piece of hand artillery in all England. What could possibly go wrong?"
-The Doctor.

MOLDA

Thank you all for your comments, i am glad you like it. About that physical console model, i am building this so it's possible to be built in real life, so that shouldn't be a hard thing to do. I will post few more renders soon, then maybe something about the history of my console, it changed a lot since the beginning of my first concept art.