Apr 19, 2024, 03:53 am

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

Chuck's Build

Started by graydave, Nov 26, 2008, 04:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

graydave

Jul 02, 2009, 05:00 am #30 Last Edit: Aug 03, 2010, 07:51 pm by scarfwearer
The Tardis will be making a sighting  at the El toro Brewery for the 4th of july celebration
if any body is in the area come join us. Morgan Hill CA

DoctorWho8

Jul 02, 2009, 01:55 pm #31 Last Edit: Aug 03, 2010, 07:51 pm by scarfwearer
Isn't that a herecy?  A British Police Box at an American 4th of July event? ;)
Bill Rudloff

Scarfwearer

Jul 02, 2009, 02:19 pm #32 Last Edit: Aug 03, 2010, 07:51 pm by scarfwearer
Quote from: doctorwho8 on Jul 02, 2009, 01:55 pmIsn't that a herecy?  A British Police Box at an American 4th of July event? ;)
Bill Rudloff

Well, you know, there ought to be a policeman on hand to make sure you don't go throwing any more tea into the harbour...

Crispin

magepro

Jul 28, 2009, 09:26 pm #33 Last Edit: Aug 03, 2010, 07:51 pm by scarfwearer
By the by, I noticed that Dave didn't post where he got that wonderfully small 12 VDC power supply from. Anyone have an idea?

- Tom
(http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af52/Magepro1/Avatars/th_8da9c60d.jpg)
Until next time, remember to, "Simply reverse the polarity of the neutron flow."

** Tom

dannysands

Where can I get the power supply that you used? Also what was the grey box called where all the power cords fed into? Any info would be great help.

Kingpin

The original builder is no longer a member of the forum.  When posting a reply, the following text shows up in red in the Post Reply window:

Please note: the owner of this build is not currently a member of the forum.

DoctorWho8

Seems Crispin's response was removed. It was the exact same post you did and Danny's reply was saying he was aware but was hoping someone else knew the answer. :)
Bill "the Doctor" Rudloff

galacticprobe

Oct 21, 2012, 03:54 pm #37 Last Edit: Oct 21, 2012, 03:55 pm by galacticprobe
Since this person (graydave - a.k.a. Chuck?) has left the Forum, should this thread be archived so no one asks questions of a person that isn't here anymore (and obviously won't be answering any questions)? If the member returns, the thread could always be taken out of the archive and "reactivated", so to speak.

Dino.
"What's wrong with being childish?! I like being childish." -3rd Doctor, "Terror of the Autons"

Scarfwearer

Oct 21, 2012, 05:59 pm #38 Last Edit: Oct 21, 2012, 06:32 pm by Scarfwearer
Indeed - I took my reply down as it was really a private communication anyway, and would probably have been better done by PM. It's also not really on topic... and still isn't. :)

We keep lots of historic builds on the forum. We could lock them, but I think there's a reasonable case for leaving them open so people can comment on them or ask questions, as indeed Danny is doing here.

I think the red notices help, though Danny said he had actually seen this one.

(graydave has not actually deleted his account: this topic was brought over from our previous forum, and he simply hasn't rejoined yet)

Crispin