Apr 19, 2024, 05:52 am

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

GEMINITIMELORD's TARDIS

Started by geminitimelord, Aug 04, 2008, 03:30 am

Previous topic - Next topic

geminitimelord

I dont care which Interior it is. I guess send me all them :)  and I will see which one stretches out best.

I am told that the files exist but the BBC is very tight with them. I would have assumed they might have leaked.

PM me if you dont have my Email address

DoctorWho8

Check with Primodo as he made one for his TARDIS of the 2005 interior.  Maybe see if Rob Smenoff can render you one for any of the classic console rooms.  I believe he did it for the chap who made interior panels for the TARDIS entrance to his shed.
Bill "the Doctor" Rudloff

geminitimelord

Quote from: b4dw0lf on Aug 17, 2012, 03:40 pm
I might have some, but it depends on which interior your looking for

Paul, you might?  I would take whatever you got :)

galacticprobe

Aug 19, 2012, 11:12 pm #438 Last Edit: Aug 19, 2012, 11:13 pm by galacticprobe
Quote from: geminitimelord on Aug 19, 2012, 10:47 pm
Paul, you might?  I would take whatever you got :)

Paul? Could you make that two? ??? :)

Dino.
"What's wrong with being childish?! I like being childish." -3rd Doctor, "Terror of the Autons"

DoctorWho8

Are Scott and Dino becoming the same as they now both share Scott's box? ;)

geminitimelord

Dino is a copy of my future Regeneration.. Let it be known :)

galacticprobe

Aug 20, 2012, 05:34 pm #441 Last Edit: Aug 20, 2012, 05:35 pm by galacticprobe
And fracking proud of it, too, Scott! ;D
(Especially since we both love the Hartnell box best.)

Dino.
"What's wrong with being childish?! I like being childish." -3rd Doctor, "Terror of the Autons"

geminitimelord

GOOGLE MAPS STREET VIEW

YES, FINALLY after waiting 15 Months Google has processed and displayed my house and TARDIS on Streetview. As you know I have some awesome TARDIS shots available on Google EARTH.  Streetview is a little lacking. You can just catch about half the TARDIS hidden partially by my Neighbors GARAGE.

Moline TARDIS.JPG

Now how did I know it took 15 months? Well if you use the 360 Function you can see me, sitting in my CAR in the middle of the Parking Lot across the street. I was returning home in the middle of a nice Sunny end of Summer Day and saw the Google CAR with that Camera mounted on the MAST drive right past my place.

my car maps.JPG

DoctorWho8

So effectively, you are in the shot twice in a sort of metaphysical sort of way. ;)

Volpone

Your Street View picture is better than mine.  It is clearly a TARDIS. They came by my place in the summer so leaves obscure the upper 2/3 of mine.  All you can see is a blue block.  (I may still post the image for laughs, along with a winter view from the same location.)
"My dear Litefoot, I've got a lantern and a pair of waders, and possibly the most fearsome piece of hand artillery in all England. What could possibly go wrong?"
-The Doctor.

galacticprobe

Nov 30, 2012, 06:09 am #445 Last Edit: Nov 30, 2012, 06:09 am by galacticprobe
Still a nice street-view photo, Scott. I wonder how many people will see that and say to themselves "What?! Naw! That can't be... can it?"

Dino.

geminitimelord

You know Dino, I cant imagine anyone would be browsing street view and actually catch the one frame for this unless my photo goes viral in a sense. Now the Satellite Image of my box on Google Earth did go viral in a sense as it was on a large Who Facebook page. But Visitors, contacts or interest in my box as pretty much died. I dont get them anymore. Just an old blue box hidden in the back of my yard. Nobody seems to really care anymore LOL. Like everything else, it loses its novelty.

There is an awesome view of my box from an adjacent street but when street view went past the Oak Tree got in the way :(

mordrogyn

Very cool, saw this when you posted it on facebook ;)
(http://i50.tinypic.com/20kan9v.jpg)

galacticprobe

Dec 01, 2012, 05:41 am #448 Last Edit: Dec 01, 2012, 05:41 am by galacticprobe
Quote from: geminitimelord on Nov 30, 2012, 08:20 am
Just an old blue box hidden in the back of my yard. Nobody seems to really care anymore LOL. Like everything else, it loses its novelty.

Not so with me, Scott, as evidenced in my avatar! Maybe with the posting of the street view photo interest will pick up again. And I certainly wouldn't mind seeing some new photos of your lovely lady in the Gallery, maybe with some snow covering for that wintry, holiday feeling.

Dino.

type55tardis

so let me get this straight,A thing that looks like a Police box standing in a junkyard,It can move anywhere in Time and space ?