Apr 23, 2024, 06:52 am

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

The Jason's 5th Doctor Pulse Loop

Started by 13drwho, Feb 23, 2013, 11:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

13drwho

In my continuing efforts to make a prop from every Doctor for my TARDIS room this is the latest addition. I the 5th Doctor story Arc Of Infinity Omega returns to take over the Timelord Matrix.

To escape and stop Omega the Timelord use a circuit tracer device called a Pulse Loop. It is basically a fancy continuity tester. It appears prominently and has a couple really good close ups in the episode.

I designed mine in SolidWorks and had it 3d printed. I then made a mold and cast them out of resin. Here is the finished prop and some screen shots of the real one. Let me know what you think!!!!

Mine
5th doctor pulse loop.jpg

Screen Captures
pulse loop reference.jpg

museumdave

Nice one -TheJason!

and an interesting and creative goal to have a prop from every doctor.

I like you work! keep it up.

Dave
"I could retire and be the curator of this place,"  the 11th doctor or maybe the 12th?

13drwho

Thank you so much!!!! Coming from you that is VERY high praise. I have to admit, I don't really like the 9th/10th Doctor console very much. That being said, the amazing work you do blows my mind. The quality of the work is unsurpassed. I imagine that when it's done it will be better than the quality of the real prop. Keep posting, I love to see the clever way you make every single piece.