Previous topic - Next topic

galacticprobe

Jan 08, 2013, 08:40 pm #15 Last Edit: Jan 08, 2013, 08:43 pm by galacticprobe
Quote from: marinedalek on Jan 08, 2013, 06:30 pm
Just here:

datehighlight.jpg

Okay... So, I am going blind. However, taking into account what Primrodo said:
Quote from: Primrodo on Jan 08, 2013, 12:48 pm
These are simply blown up plans from the concept art from Series 1. Note the sign graphics and more than a couple dimensions being different than the final TARDIS we got. You could actually purchase these plans awhile ago, to the point I actually made a similar plan set for Series 4.

Attaching what my drawing set had.
tardisblock.jpg

and the date on his copy of those plans, even though that date Bill highlighted says "1/12/2006" these could just be a copy of the Series 1 Eccleston box. Perhaps that 1/12/2006 date is when these were copied? After all, they do have that large "2004/2005" in the bottom left corner: same as on Primrodo's.

This is a bit confusing. Thoughts?

Dino.
"What's wrong with being childish?! I like being childish." -3rd Doctor, "Terror of the Autons"

Rassilons Rod

In the cities in the streets there's a tension you can feel,
The breaking strain is fast approaching, guns and riots.
Politicians gamble and lie to save their skins,
And the press get fed the scapegoats,
Public Enema Number One.

ThisJustinOnline

That would be my guess!

Dr. Iz and I got these plans from Stephen Nicolas' site and he had a limited 5000 copies of these. Pretty fun, but I can say for sure they are exactly what was posted above.

slidin_sidewayz

I guess I was just going by the front door dimensions which are certainly not right.  As mentioned they changed the front door panels to make them more rectangular. I actually built my NST using the more rectangular dimensions.  Also the 30mm post trim having a 29mm cutout is off too.  Anyway,  here's hoping that this info helps new builders.

DoctorWho8

Apr 10, 2013, 06:11 pm #19 Last Edit: Nov 30, 2017, 05:15 am by kiwidoc
Can't remember where I posted the link to my revised plans, so this should do until it gets moved.  Please feel free to discuss.  Again they are in Inches, but I do have a metric version that I've been messing with.  I consulted old friend Purple, and he did say the corner posts are the same height as his ceiling, about 92" tall.  Have a look! https://www.dropbox.com/s/bkbkaameov9rwh7/2005TARDISPlans.pdf?
Bill "the Doctor" Rudloff

tony farrell

Apr 10, 2013, 08:42 pm #20 Last Edit: Apr 10, 2013, 08:43 pm by Tony Farrell
These are very detailed plans indeed and should see builders of this version of the Tardis proud! Brilliant plans Bill  :)

galacticprobe

Apr 11, 2013, 04:59 am #21 Last Edit: Apr 12, 2013, 04:15 am by galacticprobe
Quote from: DoctorWho8 on Apr 10, 2013, 06:11 pm
Can't remember where I posted the link to my revised plans...

If it helps people find them, they're also in this thread, Bill: http://tardisbuilders.com/index.php?topic=4524.msg52283;topicseen#msg52283

(For some reason the "reply" number isn't appearing in the above thread link, but as of now it's near the bottom of the page.)

Dino.
"What's wrong with being childish?! I like being childish." -3rd Doctor, "Terror of the Autons"

DoctorWho8

Thanks Dino, but that wasn't it.  That's the same day I posted here.  I thought I had posted previously in here as Slidin' Sideways post was in response to my previous postings.  I think they got moved but I can't find them.

galacticprobe

Apr 12, 2013, 04:48 am #23 Last Edit: Apr 12, 2013, 04:49 am by galacticprobe
Quote from: DoctorWho8 on Apr 11, 2013, 02:55 pm
...I thought I had posted previously in here...  I think they got moved but I can't find them.

"I wish you'd stabilize your pedestrian infrastructure." ;) ;D

Dino.

slidin_sidewayz

If you're referring to the picture containing your plans, the BBC plans and mine, yeah, I can't find that one either!! :(