Apr 19, 2024, 10:39 pm

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

Wonky Toronto TARDIS Gallery

Started by thingee, Aug 04, 2011, 01:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

rocket

When you think about it, a Tardis is a great place for a disco. With all the lights and sounds, and your daughter is still small enough that she wold fit in there with a few friends. I say get that girl a mirror ball and crank up the disco tunes, lol.
Farewell Sarah Jane, you will be missed.

galacticprobe

Aug 05, 2011, 06:00 am #16 Last Edit: Aug 05, 2011, 06:03 am by galacticprobe
Quote from: geminitimelord on Aug 05, 2011, 01:12 am
would be neat if someone put 4 mirrors inside a TARDIS, then as you stand inside the size of the box would appear to be infinite.

Whoa boy! Have you any idea what that would do to my vertigo?! My head would be spinning for weeks!

And speaking of spinning, regarding that mirror ball... There is one at Warehouse 13 that would be perfect! <again laughing like Renfield ;D> But hey... at least there are a few others on here that have fond memories of the disco era.

Dino.
"What's wrong with being childish?! I like being childish." -3rd Doctor, "Terror of the Autons"

drew30

markofrani

Really like this one. Interesting mix of the new prop and the original!

deck5

Has it shown up on Google Street View yet?

mobius

profoundly awesome, especially that you built it for your daughter. the pic with just her head peeking out is precious.
It's always a matter of time...

Elvis Gump

Dec 16, 2012, 08:01 pm #21 Last Edit: Dec 16, 2012, 08:02 pm by Elvis Gump
Those adorable pictures deserve just a slight tweak to add an interior to such a cool TARDIS
wonky-1.jpg
wonky-2.jpg

DoctorWho8

Those tweaked shots are like More Then 30 Years in the TARDIS new addition, 50 Years in the TARDIS!
Bill "the Doctor" Rudloff

warmcanofcoke

why doesn't the Guide mention them? - Oh, it's not very accurate.
Oh? - I'm researching the new edition.

Elvis Gump

Since mobius' comment resurrected the thread back to unread posts and I had photoshop open and couldn't resist a quick tweak.