Mar 29, 2024, 02:22 pm

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

Nst

Started by rasalon, Nov 05, 2012, 12:20 am

Previous topic - Next topic

rasalon

oddly enough from the UK, although it is a little smaller and pulls the lock towards the edge of the door (if that sort of thing bothers you)

sales@lockshop-warehouse.co.uk

Gregory Hacienda

Are you using MDF?

rasalon

2X6, 2X8, MDF 3/4 inch, 5mm plywood

rasalon

DSC_0441.JPG

More progress, I'm waiting on the door handels to arrive and I have to do someting about the phone door sign, cant decide the material to use, Is the TV tardis sign made out of metal and painted over white with black letter? ???

rasalon

It took a while but I got the the hardware and the phone sign on... but the most important thing is that I figured out how to make the inside bigger, now instead of a 4'X4' box It sports an entire library!  [attachid]DSC_0557.JPG[/attach]
DSC_0558.JPG
DSC_0559.JPG

DoctorWho8

Looks great!
Bill "the Doctor" Rudloff

rasalon

rasalon

May 07, 2016, 05:24 am #52 Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 05:25 am by rasalon
SO I was looking at completed builds the other day and didn't see mine... I was puzzled because I had completed the build 2 years ago ... then I looked at my last post and... ah ha ...

here is an entry of better late than never verity. (my since my last post the my TARDIS acquired its back panel again and materialized near the front door of my house, and its been there ever since. Not sure when it will move again. (probably when the google map people take a picture of it)
DSC_1025.JPGDSC_1026.JPGDSC_0953.JPG