Mar 29, 2024, 05:56 am

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

Reference pictures: Mk IV Console (1996)

Started by Scarfwearer, May 13, 2009, 11:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

too_many_cars

Thanks to lorisarvendu, we have a spot to host the PDF of the Doctor Who Magazine article about the restoration of the console by Paul Salamoff, Bob Mitsch, and myself.

http://spacewarp.co.uk/who/Hudolin/Brian_Ulga_DW_Magazine.pdf

Mods: Feel free to move the link to the 'restoration blog' article or another topic if that seems more efficient.

Enjoy!

--Brian

kutan66

Angelus Lupus

A little lateral thinking - basically I went up one level on the address and saw the dirtectory listing - and I see the simple, and easily understandable/forgivable, mistake, a stray capitalisation on one letter!
so try this:
http://spacewarp.co.uk/who/Hudolin/Brian_Uiga_DW_Magazine.pdf

for anyone that wants to know (and I had to switch back and forth between two tabs to spot it myself) it was the 'i' in 'Uiga' that was mis-typed as 'I'
A mixed-up non-conformist, trying to fit in.

KIT-KAT

Oh my god I've had that book since it came out when I was like 10! Its in such a knackered state after I read it so much lol
No, not the mind probe!

ThymeLorde

The Doctor Who page on Facebook uploaded some photos today to commemorate the 25th anniversary of the TV movie. Thought they might be appreciated here, especially since they're pretty high quality.

191990349_6182021211811854_2983568114756345533_n.jpg
"An apple a day keeps the... no, never mind."

davidnagel

Still can't work out why they'd let Paul just sit on the thing. How dare they 😂
Regards
David

Kingpin

Propstore, the current version of "Prop Store of London" have put the catalogue for their "Entertainment Memorabilia Live Auction" online, and contained within it was a single lot for Doctor Who containing some TVM goodies:

01d.jpg
02b.jpg
04b.jpg

The source images are too big to post here, but here's a link to the auction listing where they can be viewed full-size: LINK

russellsuthern

Interesting pics.

Love or hate the movie, it had real production values & it looked great.

And sooo cool to bring Sylv back for the changeover!!

Regards,

Russell