Apr 26, 2024, 07:57 pm

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

Brachacki TARDIS Model - Scale 1:10

Started by doctorwhoross, Jan 07, 2012, 10:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

doctorwhoross

Quote from: mark on Jan 09, 2012, 02:31 am
You are right, some things are built up with layers but other things are made using cut pieces. Anything over 5mm is cut rather than layered, if you know what I mean.

You better be careful, your nearly finished TARDIS seems to be getting attacked by Daleks!

EXTERMINATE ANNIHILATE! 'we have captured the Doctor's Tardis' lol, i can add the tardis to my doctor who shelf now, perhaps i should make a hartnell box in the scale of CO figures at some point, hmmm

doctorwhoross

doctorwhoross

Its been a long time since i posted anything last but here is the nearly completed hartnell box! i like the gloomy picture, makes the tardis look mysterious :) enjoyDSCF1201.JPGDSCF1205.JPG

lorisarvendu

About time!  Looks good...but then a TARDIS always does.

doctorwhoross

galacticprobe

Aug 13, 2012, 05:02 pm #20 Last Edit: Aug 13, 2012, 05:02 pm by galacticprobe
I'm looking forward to seeing some clever photos of this once she's finished. She's beautiful! Are you going to have the St. John logo on the right door? Or are you going to have her as a later Hartnell Brachacki when the logo was so worn it was barely visible?

Dino.
"What's wrong with being childish?! I like being childish." -3rd Doctor, "Terror of the Autons"

doctorwhoross

thanks so much, yeah I am gonna put a st john ambulance sign on it :)

doctorwhoross

DSCF1346 - Copy.JPGDSCF1347 - Copy.JPG

Fnished! how good does this look :D the tardis where it is suppose to be, on a street corner, the tube station name was my idea, as i am a big beatles fan i thought call the station penny lane, comment please

i have a rubbish camera, the tardis model looks better in real life then in these photos

lorisarvendu

Oh that's very nice.  Piccadilly Line if I'm not mistaken from the architecture?

doctorwhoross

DoctorWho8

Definitely looks the part on the scene.
Bill "the Doctor" Rudloff